Survey: How much would you spend on a quality piece of shirt and pants?

wj4

Hey Nters,

Long time no post!  I would appreciate if you good dudes can help me out by honestly answering these 3 questions:

1.  Your age is:
A.  15-20
B.  21-25
C.  26-30
D.  31+

2.  How much would you spend on a quality shirt (think sport shirt or shirt with a collar)?:
A.  $30-50
B.  $55-70
C.  $75-100
D.  $105+

3.  How much would you spend on a quality pair of pants (specifically chinos)?:
A.  $50-70
B.  $75-100
C.  $105-150
D.  $155+

If you want to include comments that would be helpful, please feel free to do so.  Thanks in advance for all your help. 
glasses.gif

EDIT:  What are your favorite brands of clothes?  Where do you shop?

1.  Your age is:
B.  21-25

2.  How much would you spend on a quality shirt (think sport shirt or shirt with a collar)?:
B.  $55-70

I usually only spend around 20-35$ but if its REALLY NICE and I have the $ then 70$ is possible

3.  How much would you spend on a quality pair of pants (specifically chinos)?:
A.  $50-70

I buy Levis exclusivity for the ease but if its nice I will do 50-70$. I usually only do 40$ though

1) 15-20

2) $30-$50

3) $75-$100

the most expensive clothes i have (other than sneakers) are 2 pair of Nudies but thats because wifey brought them

1C 2B 3B Good luck with setting prices for your unique urban streetwear culture clothing brand. NT will hook you up

Originally Posted by calibeebee

1C 2B 3B Good luck with setting prices for your unique urban streetwear culture clothing brand. NT will hook you up
Haha.  You read me like a book, well partially.  I may have been gone for a year or two, but even prior to my depature, there were tons of folks designing "street wear" stuff. 

My brand will not be anything close to what NT deems "street wear".  I am at a very early stage of the business plan.  Hopefully in a year or two, this whole thing will come into fruition.  Additionally, it will be more of a hobby thing.  I am not going to quit my day job (well at least not yet!).

To all:  I truly appreciate the help.  I thought about making the survey via Survey Monkey, but the free option is maxed out after 100 entries.  By some amazing act of God, I would love for the thread to generate that amount.

Back
Top Bottom