Swag

pimp.gif
<3

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

son how u got almost 800 posts in 3 months? i thought they had doors in Gary why dont you use yours?
I post in spurts and I tab browse.. like now..when I'm bored at 1AM and my phone ain't ringing.. or when I'm babysitting the nephew... or in between gigs..whatever. Is it really that important to you? Cuz it's not really a big deal to me. The thing is, I've seen your SN as many times as you've seen  mine over the years, but I bet you're gonna sit there and act "too damn cool" for a hobby we both share. Tell you what, if YOU go outside, I bet you won't even notice me posting. then we both win. Deal?

Five pages and I haven't seen a picture of NT's poster boy of swag Henz0...  Surprising!
laugh.gif

How yall forget Sir Swagtastic himself

robin_thicke_021507_01.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Why he has swag

jasonrichardson-rims.jpg

THE BALLA/ DENIM SWAG

34.jpg

THE "OH YOU CAUGHT ME BY SURPRISE WHILE IM SPINNING THIS BASKETBALL" SWAG

image-2.jpg

THE I ROCK ALL WHITE WHILE IM OUT DOING LABOR CUZ IM RICH SWAG

2.jpg

THE BEST DUNKER IN THE NBA SWAGG
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

yall are trippin right now

the G.O.A.T...on n off the court
roll.gif

michael-jordan-partying-with-2-women-at-club1.jpg

oh ya, tiger's up there too
eek.gif

tiger_woods-dubai-classic.jpg

blah!

even jordan got the white girls and the cigar he still manages to have low swag meters in that pic
ole "I gotta raise my arm cuz im lifting up my leg so i can keep my balance dancing with these young girls and look out of ryhtm at the same time"
his nuts is on the brunette girls back, he practically riding her like a mule...sorry MJ no swag points

n the @*** is y u all googoo eyed for tiger woods, theres nothing about that pic that screams swag

WAKA!

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

yall are trippin right now

the G.O.A.T...on n off the court
roll.gif

michael-jordan-partying-with-2-women-at-club1.jpg

oh ya, tiger's up there too
eek.gif

tiger_woods-dubai-classic.jpg

blah!

even jordan got the white girls and the cigar he still manages to have low swag meters in that pic
ole "I gotta raise my arm cuz im lifting up my leg so i can keep my balance dancing with these young girls and look out of ryhtm at the same time"
his nuts is on the brunette girls back, he practically riding her like a mule...sorry MJ no swag points

n the @*** is y u all googoo eyed for tiger woods, theres nothing about that pic that screams swag

WAKA!
eff what the pics say. owning your own race team? swag. owing your own NBA team? swag. best player to ever do it? swag.
michael_jordan_trophy_rings.jpg

renting out entire hotel floors to have an affair? swag. black man running a white mans sport? swag.
tiger-woods-affairs-rachel-uchitel-jaimee-grubbs-kalika-moquin.jpeg

oh ya, i forgot one more. dude is on another tip w/ his prop bets
image.axd

c'mon son

blah!

Back
Top Bottom