sweat shops VOL. FTW or FTL???

its not slavery bc these people get to go home sure their homes arent what we call home but to them im sure their lives are better with their new sweatshop jobbc it prob pays more then what they were doing in the past and then they wake up in the morning and go to WORK just like us and everyone else but there jobisnt a desk job or what have you

Originally Posted by Complete since 1989

its not slavery bc these people get to go home sure their homes arent what we call home but to them im sure their lives are better with their new sweatshop job bc it prob pays more then what they were doing in the past and then they wake up in the morning and go to WORK just like us and everyone else but there job isnt a desk job or what have you
if u really dont think its slavery, I suggest you re-read (assuming u read it once) what I posted on the first page. These people are coerced towork for the company, they have no way to escape, its a complete trap and once your in its virtually impossible to get out.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

if u really dont think its slavery, I suggest you re-read (assuming u read it once) what I posted on the first page. These people are coerced to work for the company, they have no way to escape, its a complete trap and once your in its virtually impossible to get out.
the Dubai thing has nothing to do with sweat shops thats not how sweat shops work
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Complete since 1989

nike has sweat shops so if yall dont condone them then why wear their shoes/apparel

I dont condone them. But I'm not gonna condemn them either. It's one of those almost necessary evils for 1st world countries to live how they do
ohwell.gif

Definitely nothing for me to argue with you over.
Thats exactly how I feel about it.

cosign /thread

Back
Top Bottom