Sweats with cuffs on the bottom?

Yup I need those Olympic joints in my life. I believe theyre called the Bowerman Tech Pant and cost $250 :x
:x  Now I know Nike done lost they damn minds
:x
:rofl: at the response
:lol: rusty back?? where u been bruh :pimp:
School bruh, I shine on NT in the summer.
Now if you're talking about Rusty Shackleford ...
That dude dead.

that good man .. i though the mods got to you.

Last edited:
Yup I need those Olympic joints in my life. I believe theyre called the Bowerman Tech Pant and cost $250 :x
:x  Now I know Nike done lost they damn minds
:x
:rofl: at the response
:lol: rusty back?? where u been bruh :pimp:
That dude dead.

They trying though

Yup I need those Olympic joints in my life. I believe theyre called the Bowerman Tech Pant and cost $250
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Now I know Nike done lost they damn minds
sick.gif

roll.gif
at the response
laugh.gif
rusty back?? where u been bruh
pimp.gif
That dude dead.
They trying though
Kermit4.jpg

me too.
looks like 'pegging' your pants is back in style too...kids used to get clowned relentlessly for doing this...
This, it looks ridiculous to me. I don't know if they're trying to show off their pleather 2013 JB releases or just think it looks cool.

I've never seen or heard of anyone getting clowned for sweats, sweats were used for lounging, playing sports or in the gym.

Mostly soccer players wore these around my way. They were never made fun of, though...:lol:

I don't remember anyone being made fun of because of these kinds of sweats. Maybe its a regional thing? Never saw these growing up in Brooklyn.
Yeah must be cause growing up in Philly nobody got clowned unless you were wearing the jawns with no pockets. Regular baggy sweats with pockets and cuff never saw them being clowned.

My homegirl was telling me about these, i would much rather prefer the tapered track pants that soccer players wear. Those are dope

I can vouch for the H&M pair. I have the navy blue pair and a grey pair.

Coincidentally I wear them a lot with my flyknits(as pictured in this thread), and I get a lot of compliments on them. Its weird when people ask you wear you got your sweatpants from

Back
Top Bottom