Sweet Diva Cakes vol. Cool Grey XI

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

This is one of the best shoe cakes i've seen. The attention to detail is amazing (patent leather, stitching!, tags). I want to see if anyone is creative enough to make actual clear soles (Jello?
nerd.gif
)
Jello is not a bad idea. I'll have to mention that to the wife. The top half is rice krispy treat and the bottom is chocolate cake with dulce de leche filling.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

This is one of the best shoe cakes i've seen. The attention to detail is amazing (patent leather, stitching!, tags). I want to see if anyone is creative enough to make actual clear soles (Jello?
nerd.gif
)
Jello is not a bad idea. I'll have to mention that to the wife. The top half is rice krispy treat and the bottom is chocolate cake with dulce de leche filling.

oh snap, you're right...my parents do live in the same area as you
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i may have to contact you...i kinda wanted to have it as a surprise..but eh, whatever...it's my birthday
laugh.gif

oh snap, you're right...my parents do live in the same area as you
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i may have to contact you...i kinda wanted to have it as a surprise..but eh, whatever...it's my birthday
laugh.gif

red velvet version of some black/red IVs would be lovely.

i think im going to have to get rid of my DS pair soon
frown.gif

red velvet version of some black/red IVs would be lovely.

i think im going to have to get rid of my DS pair soon
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Jokey III

legit check

laugh.gif

Toebox is off and jumpman logo is facing the wrong way... smh. 

Sick cake though. 
not sure if you are serious. These are based on the retro dropping this year which has the jumpan facing the right, on both shoes.

airjordanxi11coolgreyme.jpg

And my wife did this over two days. I'm sure should could do it less time if she wasn't taking care of our sons and cooking dinner.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Jokey III

legit check

laugh.gif

Toebox is off and jumpman logo is facing the wrong way... smh. 

Sick cake though. 
not sure if you are serious. These are based on the retro dropping this year which has the jumpan facing the right, on both shoes.

airjordanxi11coolgreyme.jpg

And my wife did this over two days. I'm sure should could do it less time if she wasn't taking care of our sons and cooking dinner.

Back
Top Bottom