Sweet Jesus vol. drums

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Cool but I've heard/seen� much better.....I listen to metal.
ohwell.gif

�Drum solo @ 2:16

So you're a black dude that wears tight clothes, trench coats, listens to metal, and is a satan worshiper?Where the hell did you grow up?

Originally Posted by GTEK

You never seen anyone play drums?

not a black guy thats that good
laugh.gif
(no racist).

dam at some points it looks like the vid goin in fast forward
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

laugh.gif
(no racist).

laugh.gif
it's funny because Dave Matthews Band catches so much heat but they've got one of the best drummers around, who is, in fact, black...

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Cool but I've heard/seen� much better.....I listen to metal.
ohwell.gif

�Drum solo @ 2:16

So you're a black dude that wears tight clothes, trench coats, listens to metal, and is a satan worshiper?Where the hell did you grow up?

You know if I had the same thought process as you do I would go around questioning any black guy not in jail or on the corner slanging rocks or that graduatedcollege. Or I would question an Asian American for being into basketball, sneakers and hip hop culture. Some people aren't that simple minded and don'tsee life as black and white.

BDW I rap and I'm very much a hip hop head as well.....and last time I checked a lot of mainstream rappers dress very eccentric (kanye, lil wayne, dre fromoutkast etc). No one I know white or black really dresses the way I do.

PS. Satan doesn't exist.....

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by beezylocks

laugh.gif
(no racist).

laugh.gif
it's funny because Dave Matthews Band catches so much heat but they've got one of the best drummers around, who is, in fact, black...
I never saw the appeal of DMB...but i hear their drummer is talented.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

nothing special and yes I play drums. I like how he plays traditional though
what do you think about my boy on the 2nd page?
not bad looks like he gets confused on his pedals though. like when he tries to open the hi-hat etc. other than that the snare is nicely tuned.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

how is this impressive? oh i know, cause the op listens to rap and he probably thinks his guy is mind blowing.

eyes.gif

Yes, because I noticed an amateur drummer that has a nice handle over his instrument and showed it through a rap song, all I do is listen to rap and thereforethink this is amazing.

Keep throwing salt, dude. I listen to many different genres of music. Rap isn't even top 5. Take your ignorance and #*+!.

Back
Top Bottom