SWINE FLU CONSPIRACY..vol* you know what this is.

dude anyone noticed it popped up in texas, cali and NY

anyone realize those are the 3 most populated states...

so you telling me all the people that decided to go to mexico from all the other states didnt catch it?

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

so you telling me all the people that decided to go to mexico from all the other states didnt catch it?
that's what I was thinking. Somethings fishy.

Bird flu was a bio-weapon specifically designed to attack a gene that is prevalent in Asians, But hardly found in Caucasians.

Chinese and Asians in general are seen as a major threat because of their sheer numbers and economic power. They're waging a silent war.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Swine Flu is the hispanic version of the Bird Flu. Mexicans are set to be the majority in America soon...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I wouldn't be surprised if the Swine Flu is the hispanic version of the Bird Flu.

It's weird that they don't say the race of those infected in the U.S.
hmm...

Or maybe some of the other people didn't go to Mexico? Also, it has popped up in other states, so this is invalid. Maybe the fact that thereis a larger population in these states contributed to more people from these states being in Mexico at the time? Maybe the close proximity of Texas andCalifornia to Mexico also had something to do with it.

This is COMMON SENSE people. YOU fools need to wake up.

We're doomed.
worldpopgr.gif

popbio2.jpg

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Bird flu was a bio-weapon specifically designed to attack a gene that is prevalent in Asians, But hardly found in Caucasians.

Chinese and Asians in general are seen as a major threat because of their sheer numbers and economic power. They're waging a silent war.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Swine Flu is the hispanic version of the Bird Flu. Mexicans are set to be the majority in America soon...

The only sensible"conspiracy" i could actually see happening in here.

Oh and another question if Illuminati actually wantedthe public dead they would kill us, there ain't a damn thing u could do about it.... One press of abutton and the whole U.S will be gone, which means live your damn life.
laugh.gif

You guys remember that "crisis" that Joe Biden and Colin Powell talked about during the campaign?? It's here...

It is weird how Arizona has not found it yet when we are the state with so many people coming from mexico

Of course, despite centuries of procuring wealth and power, they couldn't pull this off alone. They needed help. Even Illuminati have limits. That's why years ago, while he was attending Harvard, they recruited George W. Bush. It started with Skull and Bones, and from Harvard George was flown to Venice (the Illuminati base) in the world's first stealth helicopter (built by the Illuminati in 1962) to be inducted to into the Upper Circle of Crimson. They knew they could use him, and by pulling their shadow strings they rigged the 2000 election.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

thanks to the other NT thread. ive already switch deodorants and toothpaste
laugh.gif

Toms of Maine

laugh.gif
was that my thread? if so, glad some people found it valuable. seemedlike I was just catching hate for it. just eventually decided not to devote time towards having to try to argue people away from poison while I endureneedless, repetitive insults, nonetheless. just let some people figure it out on their own I guess.

anyhow, cool.

my mom left to go to a retreat in Mazatlan last week (and even though it was just before all this broke, I had tried to convince her not to go to just becauseof the mess that was going on with Mexico and the cartels, etc.) this was and is somewhat alarming of course but not at all really surprising to me. she justgot back today and I had to give her a ride from the airport.
ohwell.gif
Notfeeling particularly great about all of this but I'm not going to let it bother me too much. Of course, I think this has to do with creating/maintainingthis heightened atmosphere of fear and anxiety in people. I guess we'll all have to wait and see how serious this is.....the news obviously wants to makeit look pretty serious.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

go back and read.

im not takin bs Tamiflu or any other bs pharmaceutical companies put out there.
I always see you talking about how you don't trust anything. I know you're big into workout out...you all natural (as in no supplements)?

If so, impressive. I tried that, but the results started coming slower and I got frustrated and quit working out
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

some of the things posted are just a little exaggerated and crazy, but I definetly beleive something is up with this. Another very odd "coincidence" is how the govt. had the af1 plane fly 1000 feet over manhattan the other day for a 'photo shoot'. No I'm not makin it up, its on every news site there is. check it out here http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-obama-plane29-2009apr29,0,2498563.story

there was thread on this yesterday and people made similar comments like yours. what do you think they were trying to cover up? I'm interested

some of the things posted are just a little exaggerated and crazy, but I definetly beleive something is up with this. Another very odd "coincidence" is how the govt. had the af1 plane fly 1000 feet over manhattan the other day for a 'photo shoot'. No I'm not makin it up, its on every news site there is. check it out here http://www.latimes.com/ne...29,0,2498563.story

yea, saw that too. people were clearing out of buildings. bizarre that it was a government plane. illustrate any relevance in symbolism and timing? hmm.......
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom