Switch lives with a fictional character?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Tony Starks...
I dont know how this isnt everyone's answer.
maybe because some of us dont want to have to risk our life everyday fighting the hulk and others like him....

Plus the drinking issues and most of NTers could never keep up the companies or do the level of science he does. 

Don't wanna be him but ever since I was a kid, I always wanted to do this...

ScroogeDiving.jpg

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Throwback. Tenchi was the man.
pimp.gif

Tenchi Muyo was a Homosexual sooooo.......

wut?

Think about it the P was being thrown to him at every turn, and no matter what series you watched he consistently ran away from it like a +@$+%

Tenchi Muyo was a Homosexual sooooo.......

wut?

Think about it the P was being thrown to him at every turn, and no matter what series you watched he consistently ran away from it like a +@$+%

meh, a "calm" & balanced household with all of them>> smashing Mihoshi or one of them and having everything fall apart and ending up forever alone.
ohwell.gif

Them girls would have probably killed him while trying to kill the girl who got lucky with him
laugh.gif

he really did run from it tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wut?

meh, a "calm" & balanced household with all of them>> smashing Mihoshi or one of them and having everything fall apart and ending up forever alone.
ohwell.gif

Them girls would have probably killed him while trying to kill the girl who got lucky with him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like how you mentioned Mihoshi
pimp.gif
  flyest one.

If i was him no damn would be given. as long as the D good and that pimp hand is strong i will wreck them till they wreck me......ya feel me

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like how you mentioned Mihoshi
pimp.gif
  flyest one.

If i was him no damn would be given. as long as the D good and that pimp hand is strong i will wreck them till they wreck me......ya feel me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you gonna wreck yourself into an early grave
you saw how badly Mihoshi's brother wanted Tenchi dead when he thought Techni was smashing her.  Can you image what Ryoko would do if it was actually confirmed.
laugh.gif

Living to see another day in a house full of women willing to move mountains for you>>>being greedy, smashing one once or twice & ending up in a coffin imo

Back
Top Bottom