Swoosh Accounts? Please give me your opinions and further information......

I understand swoosh accounts are for Nike Employees only and you get 45% off of every Nike product except Air Force Ones.... But I need more information. I came across a guy who would sell me his account for $300..... But is this well worth it? Does the swoosh website have full size runs? Is it bananas on release day where the website freezes and you cant even get what you want? Anybody who has a Swoosh accounts or has any further information on this matter , it would be really appreciated if you could help me out. Thanks in advance. 

I understand swoosh accounts are for Nike Employees only and you get 45% off of every Nike product except Air Force Ones.... But I need more information. I came across a guy who would sell me his account for $300..... But is this well worth it? Does the swoosh website have full size runs? Is it bananas on release day where the website freezes and you cant even get what you want? Anybody who has a Swoosh accounts or has any further information on this matter , it would be really appreciated if you could help me out. Thanks in advance. 

You know he can sell it to you, turn around a week later and cut you off it right? Than what? You going to go to paypal for help?

You know he can sell it to you, turn around a week later and cut you off it right? Than what? You going to go to paypal for help?

Originally Posted by Pinero354

It's a 40% discount. The inventory is shared with regular NDC inventory. It is bananas on RD, if you ain't quick, you get shut out like the rest of the people. So in short, it's no guarantee you get your shoe. Size runs are what they are on other sites. The dude selling you the account can get fired if he is found out, he is a fool. You get the discount on AF1, you just don't get it on ID's....

Originally Posted by Pinero354

It's a 40% discount. The inventory is shared with regular NDC inventory. It is bananas on RD, if you ain't quick, you get shut out like the rest of the people. So in short, it's no guarantee you get your shoe. Size runs are what they are on other sites. The dude selling you the account can get fired if he is found out, he is a fool. You get the discount on AF1, you just don't get it on ID's....

Mods lock this up. It's threads like these that make Nike not give discount on Swoosh on RD as they have lately....
30t6p3b.gif

Mods lock this up. It's threads like these that make Nike not give discount on Swoosh on RD as they have lately....
30t6p3b.gif

If it's in the employees name how could he sell it? I would imagine Nike has measures put in place to prevent this like shipping only to that employee's address on file with the Nike HR office.  And why would he risk his job over $300?  Seems fishy.

If it's in the employees name how could he sell it? I would imagine Nike has measures put in place to prevent this like shipping only to that employee's address on file with the Nike HR office.  And why would he risk his job over $300?  Seems fishy.

Dudes really got the nerve to want to buy a swoosh account. Messing it up for all of us people who have family who work there.

I agree, lock this up. And I think wanting to buy a Swoosh account should be a ban-able offense on NT.

Dudes really got the nerve to want to buy a swoosh account. Messing it up for all of us people who have family who work there.

I agree, lock this up. And I think wanting to buy a Swoosh account should be a ban-able offense on NT.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

30t6p3b.gif

If its anyone its the people who sell them and abuse the system that makes Nike not give discounts. If there is an account to sell whether its an extra or personal, it really dosn't matter who uses it does it.

30t6p3b.gif

If its anyone its the people who sell them and abuse the system that makes Nike not give discounts. If there is an account to sell whether its an extra or personal, it really dosn't matter who uses it does it.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

30t6p3b.gif
No, it's the idiots like OP that post this nonsense that causes Nike to see a red flag. Obviously things of this nature happen all the time. Even at FTL/Champs/FA. Make your connect happy and they will hook you up.

You think Nike doesn't patrol these threads? They see this, realize it's getting out of hand, and then drop the discount. Swoosh discounts used to be on pretty much everything. Now if it's anything remotely limited, there is no discount. Why? Nike's tightening up because of idiot threads like these.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

30t6p3b.gif
No, it's the idiots like OP that post this nonsense that causes Nike to see a red flag. Obviously things of this nature happen all the time. Even at FTL/Champs/FA. Make your connect happy and they will hook you up.

You think Nike doesn't patrol these threads? They see this, realize it's getting out of hand, and then drop the discount. Swoosh discounts used to be on pretty much everything. Now if it's anything remotely limited, there is no discount. Why? Nike's tightening up because of idiot threads like these.

It does ruin it. It's sad. That's why you don't broadcast it. I mentioned something a while ago and some dude hounded me for a hookup. I had to deny him as nicely as possible.

It does ruin it. It's sad. That's why you don't broadcast it. I mentioned something a while ago and some dude hounded me for a hookup. I had to deny him as nicely as possible.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Nah, he can add him as "family" and then the person can order what they want and have it shipped to their address.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Nah, he can add him as "family" and then the person can order what they want and have it shipped to their address.

Back
Top Bottom