SXSW 2014

Sup NT, Im a artist coming from Central California (Monterey Bay Area), and I wanted to start a thread early for South by SouthWest  Festival that will be happening in Austin Texas dates March 7th-16th 2014. I know a lot of NTer's have gone to the festival to perform so I wanted to build this thread so NTer's can network with each other to perform, shoot music videos, or chill during the events taking place. I wanted to try to organize a performance of fellow NTer's  to perform on stage at one of the music venues if anybody is down, and also shoot a special blog interviewing all artistes from NT who came down to the event. Right now I've been checking hotel prices and everything is sold out (Sells out in advance cause A lot of people attend) so if anybody wants to try to rent out an house I'm more than willing to set it up, also looking to book studio time with any artist that are going down and pass along any music that you guys have, I promote here and there in (SF Bay Area) I just wanted to help out any artist thats trying to chase there dreams. The music badge cost 695 (USD) thats to get into all the events of the 10 day festival, kind of pricey but if I find out any volunteers then I would try to let them get us through to certain events. I feel this a good opportunity for any artist wanting to further  there music career, use this thread to network with other NT'ers to make some opportunities  happen.

People who Have attend 

ALSO I WILL BE PERFORMING WITH ONE OF MY LONG TIME COLLABORATORS VELLY ROCK, CHECK HIS MUSIC OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK????

http://youtu.be/PD_OSdMmYYM

http://youtu.be/UdbUBHdYja8

If you guys any question just him my email SEUOK720@GMAIL.COM

:pimp: that's what up

me & my team gonna be there networking...Im still lookin for some more stages to hit though

s/o to all the nters grindin...h town huster, jewels, boy illi yall hittin it up nxt yr?

Thanks for commenting bro, spread the word for NT we need to get on in the industry.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom