System of Dress football uniforms

Originally Posted by BP the owner

they are all posted in the NFL/NCAA Feet thread. FSU is the best though.

Why in the feet thread? They got SOD Shoes now? I don't look at that thread.

Glad to see this posted. Didn't know anything about it.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by BP the owner

they are all posted in the NFL/NCAA Feet thread. FSU is the best though.

Why in the feet thread? They got SOD Shoes now? I don't look at that thread.

Glad to see this posted. Didn't know anything about it.

yes and no.

Pro Combat = SOD football uniforms and equipment. including new flywire vapor fly spikes.

moreso than that... the Feet threads are always focused around gear/uniforms. some of my favorite threads on NT.

tcu-cleats_1.jpg

Surprised Oregon is not the first school to showcase the latest and greatest in Nike uniform technology.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Surprised Oregon is not the first school to showcase the latest and greatest in Nike uniform technology.
They have been all year. Well not the shoes, but the uni tech.

Nike really makes me wish sometimes that I was a D-1 football player at these schools.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by mjd77

They have been all year. Well not the shoes, but the uni tech.
They been wearing SOD Football jerseys? I been missing out I guess.

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by mjvc

FSU is going to break these out against Maryland. Here is the link with photos and a video clip. I wonder if any other teams will wear some of these uniforms before the end of the year.

they have all of the teams listed on Nikefootball.com now.

Miami
TCU
Virginia Tech
oklahoma
Florida
Texas
LSU
THE Ohio State
Missouri (really? why?)
Florida State
Why are you surprised by Mizzou? They've been more relevant that FSU has in the last 3 years.

Is Nike going to expand this technology to all of the jerseys next year?

And will that mean new uni designs for a lot of teams?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Is Nike going to expand this technology to all of the jerseys next year?

And will that mean new uni designs for a lot of teams?

not necessarily. Just like when nike releases any other style of uniform some teams use them the next year some teams wait a while and some teams never. I seethis happening the same way

Might need to pull the trigger on a FSU jersey if one is made. I can't wait to see what else is released. Looks like the gloves are going to be made too.NDC has the TCU and VT gloves up but it says they are out of stock.

Ordered a Pryor OSU jersey to wear next Saturday. I found them at about 11 this morning, went to order mine at about 3 and they had only my size left. Theytook the jersey down after I ordered mine, couldn't believe they went that fast. I haven't seen any other teams anywhere for sale yet. TCU's newlook might be my favorite even though I'm an OSU homer.

I'm really liking VT, THe U, and TCU's.I do wish the FSU Pants were Black with a Half Burgundy, Half Gold Feather though. The hell with Tradition,sometimes things need to be revamped...

ea415ce2e121efd47c8d547a439a1005afd7afc.jpg
1fa35d04e2bfe78c2ed8eac2d38cc605767abaa.jpg
c2c158eee92ee3d9b4d82d3ff63ab5c8567f49f.jpg

They were handing out samples of the new belts with the titanimu "D"s on campus. The belt is cool, blue with orange contrast stitching. The littlecardboard piece also shows a pic of the shirt, blue with "FINISH THE MISSION" across it in Orange gator print. It also says that they'll unveilthe unis on saturday when we play FIU, but they won't actually take them to the field until the 28th vs. FSU.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by the coolness

They were handing out samples of the new belts with the titanimu "D"s on campus.

Where on campus? Can't believe I missed this.

My bad man, it was on the set where they do everything. I got mine like around 3 pm

Back
Top Bottom