T BOY VS EDDOSTAR NEXT SHOW 11PM EST MYSPACE AND MP3 UP!

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

henz0 murdered t-boy the first time idk wat yall talkin bout
laugh.gif
... this time it was just worse

don't even lie to youself trap that %$!! was written....tboy lost this time though for sure

he wrote again though thats why he only had one ryhme

#@%! was nice though
yeah I know he wrote again I mean henzo even admitted that he couldn't free style so I know its written.....it was just written better thistime I guess and left a lasting impression.......if you really want to get technical yeah tboy won...but hey we couldn't even hear what tboy was sayingbecause henz was roasting
roll.gif

tboy is so bad to people to the point where they want him to lose to henzo and plus it's niketalk so you know
ohwell.gif

tboy took a L tonite
real talk, tboy do have some nice lines
he just way too animated like he busta rhymes and doesnt makes sense, lol

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

laugh.gif

don't even lie to youself trap that %$!! was written....tboy lost this time though for sure

he wrote again though thats why he only had one ryhme

#@%! was nice though
yeah I know he wrote again I mean henzo even admitted that he couldn't free style so I know its written.....it was just written better this time I guess and left a lasting impression.......if you really want to get technical yeah tboy won...but hey we couldn't even hear what tboy was saying because henz was roasting
roll.gif

tboy is so bad to people to the point where they want him to lose to henzo and plus it's niketalk so you know
ohwell.gif

well said fam

My dude is mad sad. His whole crew mad depressed, he dead serious about this u-stream ++!@ lmao. Yall foul for messing with dude like this he aint gonna sleepall night dude gonna be chasing henz0 ghost for the rest of his life

Originally Posted by JaFlash

He hurt, went from the top of the mountain back down to earth in less than 24 hours
Funny thing about it was that we were clowning him the whole time, from beginning to start and he doesn't even know
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

My dude is mad sad. His whole crew mad depressed, he dead serious about this u-stream ++!@ lmao. Yall foul for messing with dude like this he aint gonna sleep all night dude gonna be chasing henz0 ghost for the rest of his life
roll.gif

Daddy Yankee is looking so sad right about now.

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

Originally Posted by Wade187

My dude is mad sad. His whole crew mad depressed, he dead serious about this u-stream ++!@ lmao. Yall foul for messing with dude like this he aint gonna sleep all night dude gonna be chasing henz0 ghost for the rest of his life
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]Daddy Yankee[/color] is looking so sad right about now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i kno it was written... %$$! it was written this time... but u cant say that Henz0 aint straight smash him either time... i will give t-boyhis props tho... dude can freestyle way better than henz
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom