T BOY VS EDDOSTAR NEXT SHOW 11PM EST MYSPACE AND MP3 UP!

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

9472577eca30f25af4c3a9b4c99a3604850c296.gif

eek.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Lol got late for me think i left right before T-boy and Henz battled smh at the variant Henz0's i was dieing when i saw that when dude turned the pictureupside down
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
@ that gif. T Boy had the wildest co hosts.

I agree, he had so many random people poppin up in his co-host screen...."yo who's co-hostin showin there a** on camera? you are a truehomosexual"
roll.gif

roll.gif

Last night was hilarious...
-Tboy hosting himself
-Neither on of these $!$%@@ could work a computer
-Henzo being called a" Guppy" LMAO

I could have sworn TBoy on NT
roll.gif
, this dude was wrapping for like 20straight minutes at one point, he really caught feelings after a while. Henz had me laughing, Tboy had me laughing at him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by truthteller

seriously.....

There was NO TRUE WINNER....

T-BOY was ramblin on & on BUT HE DID FREESTYLE.....but his freestyle was all over the place...

This N' HENZO took waaay to long to show up, probly was writing stuff & the PROPS made him look weak...and HENZO had no flow @ all...

IF ANYTHING WE ALL TOOK A LOSS FOR EVEN WATCHING THAT CRAP....
ohwell.gif
there was no beat, lol. and to your whole reply being serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes must really admire HENZO huh????? Yall ridin hard for no reason.....

Im sure HENZO was takin it serious regardless of what he said.....This N' had props on standy
sick.gif

If it was all in fun then WHY NOT FREESTYLE....?? He kept sayin IMMA ROAST HIM , IMMA ROAST HIM....far from it.....
eyes.gif

notoriusWES wrote:

truthteller wrote:

seriously.....

T-BOY was ramblin on & on BUT HE DID FREESTYLE.....but his freestyle was all over the place...

This N' HENZO took waaay to long to show up, probly was writing stuff & the PROPS made him look weak...and HENZO had no flow @ all...

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im sure HENZO was takin it serious regardless of what he said.....This N' had props on standy
sick.gif

If it was all in fun then WHY NOT FREESTYLE....?? He kept sayin IMMA ROAST HIM , IMMA ROAST HIM....far from it.....
eyes.gif

i see where you coming from but its not that serious....

seriously.....

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif
Henz did roast him. The only problem was it was written. It was still a good nite though
laugh.gif

seriously.....

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif
T boy reveals his NT name ^

Back
Top Bottom