T BOY VS EDDOSTAR NEXT SHOW 11PM EST MYSPACE AND MP3 UP!

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by truthteller

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

seriously.....

There was NO TRUE WINNER....

T-BOY was ramblin on & on BUT HE DID FREESTYLE.....but his freestyle was all over the place...

This N' HENZO took waaay to long to show up, probly was writing stuff & the PROPS made him look weak...and HENZO had no flow @ all...

IF ANYTHING WE ALL TOOK A LOSS FOR EVEN WATCHING THAT CRAP....
ohwell.gif
there was no beat, lol. and to your whole reply being serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes must really admire HENZO huh????? Yall ridin hard for no reason.....

Im sure HENZO was takin it serious regardless of what he said.....This N' had props on standy
sick.gif

If it was all in fun then WHY NOT FREESTYLE....?? He kept sayin IMMA ROAST HIM , IMMA ROAST HIM....far from it.....
eyes.gif
T boy reveals his NT name ^

Can you read or are you too busy hanging from another mans scrotum to actually see what i said IN MY 1st POST U QUOTED...

WE ALL TOOK AN L FOR EVEN WATCHING THAT CRAP & T-BOY WAS RAMBLIN ALL OVER THE PLACE....

Before u try for LULZ read first .......

FAIL...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

seriously.....

There was NO TRUE WINNER....

T-BOY was ramblin on & on BUT HE DID FREESTYLE.....but his freestyle was all over the place...

This N' HENZO took waaay to long to show up, probly was writing stuff & the PROPS made him look weak...and HENZO had no flow @ all...

IF ANYTHING WE ALL TOOK A LOSS FOR EVEN WATCHING THAT CRAP....
ohwell.gif
there was no beat, lol. and to your whole reply being serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes must really admire HENZO huh????? Yall ridin hard for no reason.....

Im sure HENZO was takin it serious regardless of what he said.....This N' had props on standy
sick.gif

If it was all in fun then WHY NOT FREESTYLE....?? He kept sayin IMMA ROAST HIM , IMMA ROAST HIM....far from it.....
eyes.gif
T boy reveals his NT name ^

Can you read or are you too busy hanging from another mans scrotum to actually see what i said IN MY 1st POST U QUOTED...

WE ALL TOOK AN L FOR EVEN WATCHING THAT CRAP & T-BOY WAS RAMBLIN ALL OVER THE PLACE....

FAIL...
You stayed up for that ?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
but I'm the meatrider right ? %$$% outta here gianna, you on Tboysballs like a busstop bench
laugh.gif

that line where he said "yo i do it for NT, if it wasn't for me your ustream would be empty" i die laughing every time.

truthteller wrote:

FAIL...
You stayed up for that ?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
but I'm the meatrider right ? %$$% outta here gianna, you on Tboys balls like a busstop bench
laugh.gif

LAST TIME I CHECKED I DIDNT HAVE A BEDTIME , LOL......AND PLENTY OF PEOPLE STAYED UP TO WATCH IT.....

And once again youre missing the entire point....I NEVER SAID ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT T-BOY....THE WHOLE THING WAS WEAK...

Your reading comprehension must be pretty low....DID U NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAID WE ALL TOOK A LOSS FOR WATCHING THAT?

If i was trying to give T-BOY ramblin *** props i just wouldve said he won......NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? either way im done!!
tired.gif

"why is he co-hosting himself?"

he called henzo a monkey atleast 100 different times

t-boy hasn't slept in 3 days and been on ustream 24/7 looking for rap battles

t-boy didn't know what "PM" meant and he didn't know the first rule of NT

T-boy brought out fake 3's

smh at dudes saying t-boy on NT, dude has no idea what niketalk is....as I stated earlier dude kept shouting us out talkin bout "shouts to E-N-T"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

How are dudes tryin to hate on ppl for watching this, I didn't STAY up to watch it, I was up and browsing NT b/c.....NT in the summer late night=purecomedy.

So if somebody say somethin about Tboy, they riding... but If I henz0 quote pops up its a diff story...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

So if somebody say somethin about Tboy, they riding... but If I henz0 quote pops up its a diff story...
smh.gif

it's nt
ohwell.gif

if your name dirty, henzo, or ben baller then its
pimp.gif
+
laugh.gif

the main people talking about slurping...are the ones slurping these guys up like teenage girls at a back street boys concert

the thing about it is henzo took the L in strive he didn't whine or complain...and admited he couldn't/ don't freestyle

well since i missed this last night...and i really couldnt tell who was the clear cut winner...theres only one way tosettle this......

A REMATCH TONIGHT!!!!

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

well since i missed this last night...and i really couldnt tell who was the clear cut winner...theres only one way to settle this......

A REMATCH TONIGHT!!!!

agreed...

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

well since i missed this last night...and i really couldnt tell who was the clear cut winner...theres only one way to settle this......

A REMATCH TONIGHT!!!!

agreed...

I aint stayin awake for that *%*! again.

Back
Top Bottom