T.I. feat. Chris Brown - Get Back Up [Official Video]

I dont understand how anybody has sympathy for dude. He's still doing the same stuff he was 14 years ago. I cant feel sorry for GROWN +*# MAN who keeps making the same dumb mistakes.  I used to really support dudes music, but this has gotten ridiculous and the song is weak. And the video has the exact same concept as Remember Me.

I dont understand how anybody has sympathy for dude. He's still doing the same stuff he was 14 years ago. I cant feel sorry for GROWN +*# MAN who keeps making the same dumb mistakes.  I used to really support dudes music, but this has gotten ridiculous and the song is weak. And the video has the exact same concept as Remember Me.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

A lot of childish responses, dude didn't go soft, he realized is mistakes and is being a man about him. Look forward to his return.

Bruh, no he didn't. he's done this +!%@ so many times its pointless... He needs to stop with the "Im sorry" songs... We get it. Now go to jail
Basically

A lot of childish responses, dude didn't go soft, he realized is mistakes and is being a man about him. Look forward to his return.

Bruh, no he didn't. he's done this +!%@ so many times its pointless... He needs to stop with the "Im sorry" songs... We get it. Now go to jail
Basically

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Yuku has the swag of an enema.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Basically

I have the understanding that he is a human being, human beings make mistakes. I happen to be a fan of his music, do I support his actions? Hell nah, but I give him his credit on speaking on his situation, a lot of artists don't man up, would it better for him to not say anything at all?

off topic, u still in production jet?

and tune, ima get with u soon on that tape situation

Originally Posted by cartune

Basically

I have the understanding that he is a human being, human beings make mistakes. I happen to be a fan of his music, do I support his actions? Hell nah, but I give him his credit on speaking on his situation, a lot of artists don't man up, would it better for him to not say anything at all?

off topic, u still in production jet?

and tune, ima get with u soon on that tape situation

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

To be clear:

I don't think dude has/is fallin' off, I just think that the best thing for his career is for him to be forgotten right about now...

...when I hear his name, I don't think of my personal favorite rapper of all time, I think of a N' that !#@#+% up his thousandth ''second chance.''

Go to jail, get off drugs, get your mind right, and come out focused - if he does that, these 11months coulde be the best thing to happen to his career - let's not sleep on how nice dude is when he gets on his ''reflective'' %+@%...

...''Still Ain't Forgave Myself Pt. II'' comin' in 2011
laugh.gif
We aint trynna hear that. Dude has been saying the same thing since paper trail.
30t6p3b.gif
"oh no, forgive me, i messed up, im only human, blah blah blah blah"
And WHERE IS DRO?????

This! especially that Dro part 

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

To be clear:

I don't think dude has/is fallin' off, I just think that the best thing for his career is for him to be forgotten right about now...

...when I hear his name, I don't think of my personal favorite rapper of all time, I think of a N' that !#@#+% up his thousandth ''second chance.''

Go to jail, get off drugs, get your mind right, and come out focused - if he does that, these 11months coulde be the best thing to happen to his career - let's not sleep on how nice dude is when he gets on his ''reflective'' %+@%...

...''Still Ain't Forgave Myself Pt. II'' comin' in 2011
laugh.gif
We aint trynna hear that. Dude has been saying the same thing since paper trail.
30t6p3b.gif
"oh no, forgive me, i messed up, im only human, blah blah blah blah"
And WHERE IS DRO?????

This! especially that Dro part 

laugh.gif
damn, I kinda like the song *shrug*

but he's still a dumb %!+
30t6p3b.gif
hope he doesn't think this song will make people forgive him or something.

laugh.gif
damn, I kinda like the song *shrug*

but he's still a dumb %!+
30t6p3b.gif
hope he doesn't think this song will make people forgive him or something.

Song is cool but seriously, tired of these annual "I %@%@%$ up" updates.
laugh.gif

Dude is a punchline right now.

Song is cool but seriously, tired of these annual "I %@%@%$ up" updates.
laugh.gif

Dude is a punchline right now.

this. it's getting old.

this. it's getting old.

Back
Top Bottom