T.J. Ford Retires from NBA

Real unfortunate how this guy's career turned out. Dude's been through so much in the NBA. How many times can you experience a spinal cord injury?
He's not on Roy's level talent wise, but nonetheless he had great PG skills.

w6pa9g.jpg

appreciated

0407_large.jpg

i had this signed by tj ford.

i remember in espn basketball (2k4)
I started an association with the bucks and tj ford was money.
in game 7 of the finals he stole the ball when the game was tied on the pass on the  in bounds play and won the game. lol

so sad what injuries did to his career....this dude single handedly changed Texas Basketball....gonna miss him #hookem

Lost to his team in the state championship my jr year. This guy is a legend here in Houston. So sad to see this.

I was a big fan of his when he was in college. He could get to the basket at will, sucks to see his telent and promise shattered by injuries.

Sad to see TJ Ford have to retire due to injuries. But that last hit was sad to watch, the one against Atlanta was bad too.

Was always a low key fan of his. Appreciated his talent. Bummer it didn't work out, but he's good in my book.

i shake my head every time i think about Toronto deciding to keep Jose Calderon over Tj Ford.

Originally Posted by trunks206

I was a big fan of his when he was in college. He could get to the basket at will, sucks to see his telent and promise shattered by injuries.

Originally Posted by zmoney3

so sad what injuries did to his career....this dude single handedly changed Texas Basketball....gonna miss him #hookem

This.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I was always a fan.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom