T.J. Ford Retires from NBA

that first injury was bad news and it didn't get better...shame; he was a beast at Texas; I expected him to be a perennial all star in the NBA

He will be missed, always had speed to burn. Brought a lot of respect to the UT basketball program.

Saw that play during the Spurs-Knicks game, I've seen something similar happen before in Toronto and it was diagnosed as "a stinger". While he could've shot the ball more (wide open for 3 and still passed) he definitely ran the point well for the Raptors, and will be missed by the NBA.

damn, Baron made dude retire... Sad, I'd feel like complete trash knowing that I helped cut a man's career short and take food out of his family's mouth.

best of luck to him

Al Horford made dude retire. TJ was playing amazing for the Raps until that happened to him. Spine/neck injuries are terrifying.

He made it cool for top talent in Texas to stay in state. Every college coach in Texas should thank that man.

If he only had a jumper to go along with his speed, handles, and passing he would have been a STUD.  Lack of a jump shot really hindered him.  Still was a big fan when he was on the Bucks.  

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Al Horford made dude retire. TJ was playing amazing for the Raps until that happened to him. Spine/neck injuries are terrifying.

That injury still makes me cringe, the way his head just hit the floor.

Never mind what he did for UT... The guy changed basketball in the entire state of Texas on the high school and college levels. Dude was a beast and is still an icon in this state. Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom