T-Mobile Help (Phone selection)

I have a HTC Touch Pro 2 and I like it but I have sprint and I don't think my girl likes it - With that said she has T-mobile and I don't knowany of the phones they have and/or which one are good .. One thing she likes is an actual keyboard not virtual .. Can you guys recommend me a phone? She hadthe G-1 but I don't want to get her that phone

Thanks ...

I was looking at the cliq .. but being motorola I was skeptical .. is it good? $300 sounds good for a week old joint?

yeah i heard it's good, and it has all the social sites and all that. ind of like a upgraded sidekick if it makes sense.

seriously get the g1.

i have the tmobile htc touch pro 2. my g1 totally craps on it.

g1>touch pro 2.

everything is better. texting/touch screen/faster/smaller/easier to use.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

yeah i heard it's good, and it has all the social sites and all that. ind of like a upgraded sidekick if it makes sense.
Best bet for her might probably be the cliq or 9700

on t-mobile? & shes a girl...hmm

basically anything w/ 3g and user friendly UI is preferred.

motorola cliq

blackberry 9700

are da 2 i would say to look out for.

If she's into facebook, twitter, social networking, etc. then get her the Cliq.

Otherwise go with the BB 9700.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

man but to get her another G-1? I think they are upgrading that phone fairly soon right?

then cliq or new tour. andriod os> get the BB if she has alot of friends with BB. to be honest i dont like the texting on bb nor do i like the interface butalot of people cant live without it. i think its a fad so im not into it very much seriously how can you like your touch pro 2. thing is wack sauce

I like my touch because I hacked it and I can use it as a modem without additional charges .. basically as I type I'm using my phone for connection whichis decent with my basic internet phone plan .. only other thing I use are text and phone so it doesn't bother me ..

Get her the T-Mobile Android
pimp.gif
I wouldn't recommend anyone to get aSidekick after what I've been through with mines.

Back
Top Bottom