T-Mobile in talks to buy Metro PCS EDIT: IT'S HAPPENING!

yall do know Metro PCS is trash right? I think they are doing this just for LTE.
Metro is horrible but

"MetroPCS was the first carrier to launch 4G LTE in the U.S. back in September 2010 via the Samsung Craft phone. "
according to the article, they been had LTE.

Last edited:
Deutsche Telekom wants to dump T-Mobile. Seems to me they are just setting the new company up to be more appetizing to be acquired by Sprint.

T-mobiles network is non-existent outside of of major cities and the same goes for Metro. Dont forget T-mobile recently signed a deal to lease their towers[font=Georgia, serif][/font]
grin.gif

I had a t-mo rep tell me next year they will have 4g LTE, and not to buy a new phone until they upgrade to full 4G. Because all of the old phone will not take advantage of the full 4g speed. Now i see why they will be upgrading so quick

:wow:

Damn son...yeah, you need a new phone.  I loved my HD2, btw.  Please tell me you're rocking Android on it.  
First copped when it came out... Then went to the vibrant...

Fell back in love with the hd2 and recopped...

It's the greatest phone ever... I will never sell it... But I just need to upgrade...

And OF COURSE I, running ice cream sandwich bruh...

Tried windows 7 on it too...

I love that damb phone...

Interested to see how this pans out.  I'm currently on T-Mobiles unlimited everything $69.99 plan with no phone sub.  More spectrum the better.

Back
Top Bottom