t-mobile question...

do any of yall know if its way to see the pictures on yo phone when u log in to my t-mobile from the computer?

how are you gonna lock the thread after one answer?what type of phone do you have?

lol. But yea customers ask me this all the time , if they can see text and stuff on my tmobile.

All that stuff is on servers and crap, nothing that the consumer or avg employee can see

When I had my sidekick back in the day I was able to see the pictures I had on my email on the computer.

i have a g1 too. it's a smartphone so you wouldnt need to see the images on my tmobile. just plug it into your computer.oh and i used to have a samsung flip phone that you could upload pics to the tmobile website (an online album like you were talking about)

i used to be able to do it when i had a sidekick VIA "virtua desktop" or w/e its called...it synced my contacts & photos

Well i have a question. What is the best smart phone out for t-mobile.

I have this old piece of crap phone. Trying to upgrade.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Depends on your preferences. Do you want a physical keyboard? Do you care about Android? What are you looking to spend?

Your best bet in the near future is probably to go with the G2. But, the Samsung Vibrant 4G is coming out soon as well as a plethora of other devices over the next quarter.

I suggest you do some research first. But if you're talking about in the next couple weeks, probably the G2 or the NEW Vibrant (not the old one, the new one has a front facing camera.)

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Depends on your preferences. Do you want a physical keyboard? Do you care about Android? What are you looking to spend?

Your best bet in the near future is probably to go with the G2. But, the Samsung Vibrant 4G is coming out soon as well as a plethora of other devices over the next quarter.

I suggest you do some research first. But if you're talking about in the next couple weeks, probably the G2 or the NEW Vibrant (not the old one, the new one has a front facing camera.)
g2 is nice but the physical keyboard throws me off. htc hd2 is alright but i hear it freezes like crazy, i guess people dont understand how to use winmo and kill unused tasks. it all depends though on preference.

to op:

yes u can log in online go to connect or share somethin like that, then go to my slbum, u have to send the pics from ur phone to my album first tho

using htc hd2 at the moment.. its coo, lags sometimes. either take the battery out or hit the reset button :/

either that, new vibrant, g2 or mytouch4g if its out already..

Originally Posted by prymone

to op:

yes u can log in online go to connect or share somethin like that, then go to my slbum, u have to send the pics from ur phone to my album first tho

not on the g1

Stay far far away from Samsung phones..I owned the vibrant for 3 months and sold it. (Do research for further proof on samsung phones)

The best phones out right now are the MT4G and G2..the HD2 is old but can be easily customized with android roms..and the new HD7 is nice (my friend has one) but I hate Winmo.

Now: Vibrant or Mytouch 4G
Wait a little while: Vibrant 4G or da sidekick 4g

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Stay far far away from Samsung phones..I owned the vibrant for 3 months and sold it. (Do research for further proof on samsung phones)

The best phones out right now are the MT4G and G2..the HD2 is old but can be easily customized with android roms..and the new HD7 is nice (my friend has one) but I hate Winmo.

Samsung has been slow to update, but that's about it. And I didn't really mind that because I rooted mine anyways, because I find touchwiz to be fugazi. Other than the updates (that really have no barring on my experience,) I've had no complaints with my Vibrant. What drove you away?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Best phone on T-Mobile is probably the MyTouch 4G.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real talk

sold my hd 7 and copped it, loving it

heres a random tmo question. Do you guys ever get texts late? I was txting my bro and i wasnt getting some of them. then the next day i got all the ones that i missed all at one time. Has this happened to anyone esle? I have the vibrant btw.

Originally Posted by 360waves

g2 is nice but the physical keyboard throws me off. htc hd2 is alright but i hear it freezes like crazy, i guess people dont understand how to use winmo and kill unused tasks. it all depends though on preference.

you can install android on da HD2

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Samsung has been slow to update, but that's about it. And I didn't really mind that because I rooted mine anyways, because I find touchwiz to be fugazi. Other than the updates (that really have no barring on my experience,) I've had no complaints with my Vibrant. What drove you away?
The poor battery..(yes I've had other smartphones before) but the battery was TRASH..super amoled is NICE but not at the cost of a battery not making it through the day.
Lack of LED flash (not important to everybody), major lagging after saving pics,videos,and some music over time, GPS bug right out the box,
lack of fast firmware updates. (yeah rooting and lag fixes can address some of these problems..but you shouldn't have to do all that to a brand new device).

Holding back 2.2 updates (until recently because of a lot complaints..!*#% was supposed to be out in september 2010 not almost Feb 2011 but yet the Nexus S drops with gingerbread 2.3 ) to push Vibrant 4g sells..and lack of updates with past devices (behold 2). Those are just a few of my complaints..I'm sure there are more I can't think of right now.

If anything the Vibrant 4G is what the Vibrant should have been but I believe tmobile didn't want direct competition against the flagship MT4G because of the 4G, front facing cam,and froyo.. and I can't believe this one doesn't have LED flash even though the epic 4g and fascinate have it..
the original galaxy s for tmobile should have had.

Back
Top Bottom