T-Mobile to cover ETF (up to $350) for new users....vol. your move next, AT&T

i did 100gb :lol: maybe a little more.

when im working somewhere without wifi i tether my jb'n iphone and hide the tethering and they dont know im watching movies on my laptop :smokin

Son :rofl:

No text messages or email's from T-Mo?

So far my only major complaints about T-mobile is the lack of LTE, HSPA on I85. Half of the ride from Altanta to Richmond is just edge making Netflix watching hard. :x

I wonder if I could sign a new contract with ATT, get the phone...

Then do the disconnect.... And flip the phone...

Hell, I'd keep it...

:nerd:

Peace out Sprint...

How's T-Mobile in the DMV area? Mainly Arlington and inside the beltway PG county.
I'm pulling down +14Mbps and +20Mbps uploads in NoVa. I'm using a Nexus 5 with LTE. The network is reliable in the area and works fine when I go on road trips.

Considering this. T-Mo has much better data speeds than Sprint. If I didn't have my Sprint employee discount still I would have switched already.

I wonder if I could sign a new contract with ATT, get the phone...

Then do the disconnect.... And flip the phone...

Hell, I'd keep it...

:nerd:

Came in the thread to find this out. Theoretically I can reup a contract and get a new phone, cancel it through tmobile and keep the phone right?

Also, they make sure you give them a recent smart phone; can't send them an old flip phone to pull this off.

This is wrong.

I work for T-Mobile.

Came in the thread to find this out. Theoretically I can reup a contract and get a new phone, cancel it through tmobile and keep the phone right?

Not necessarily since you have to trade the phone in.
But, if you get an iPhone 5s for $200 on contract, it has a trade in value with T-Mobile for $285 (below market value but what do you expect from a carrier) they pay your ETF and you come up with $85 more to put toward a phone purchase with T-Mobile

Last edited:
Even with unlimited data on t-mobile, once you pass a certain amount of GBs itll slow down tremendously,

tmobile does offer unlimited on all data but the fully unlimited is NOT throttled.

ive got 2.5GB of LTE and i dont even hit that as much as i use my phone which is odd

You guys have me thinking hard about making the switch to T-Mobile. Just looked up the coverage in my area and it seems strong.

hell yeah, I'm ready to leave sprint asap. I have a 5s w/ sprint, though. It's required that I trade in my phone?

They lowball you on the phone you are required to trade in and then make you buy a new one from them. Also, they make sure you give them a recent smart phone; can't send them an old flip phone to pull this off.
hopefully AT&T or Verizon do this, I'm getting sick of sprint
No chance...they already have a huge % of wireless customers they dont need to give in to this type of deal. Good marketing by tmobile though.

hell yeah, I'm ready to leave sprint asap. I have a 5s w/ sprint, though. It's required that I trade in my phone?

Yep. To get the best bang for your buck, I'd sell your 5s (you can get least $450 for it,) get a low tie sprint device, then turn that one in.

Back
Top Bottom