T.O fined $10,000 for waving flag.

I'm a certified Terrell Owens un-fan, but this is insane.

He was on the sidelines, man. I understand not using props on the field (like pulling a Sharpie out of your sock), but he wasn't ON the field!
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Anyone remeber how much Urlacher was fined for his Vitamin Water thing?
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Quote:
If this were something he did on the field, I'd agree. But he's waving a towel sitting on the bench on the sidelines...Honestly, who cares?

If Terrell had taken the giant flag and waved it/spiked it into the ground like LJ did in Kansas City, the entire league office would probably explode. They're so damn concerned with what Terrell, Ocho and the other knuckleheads are doing...Couldn't care less about the fine, but if you're going to do it, be consistent.
ed) and put more mikes in his face which he will love even more. The towel just had to be one that he sells too. That's rich.

Dudes should have their fun but Owens was tiring 3 years ago. Thats just me though. It's always gotta be something with him, large or small.

I joked that hopefully this helps put an end to his act but as we know it will just add more fuel

Quote:
Anyone remeber how much Urlacher was fined for his Vitamin Water thing?
:wow:
eek.gif
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

Quote:
Last week, Johnson was fined $5,000 for wearing "Ocho Cinco" on a Velco nameplate across the back of his uniform. "Ocho Cinco," signifying his uniform No. 85, is the name by which Johnson said he wanted to be called the day leading up to the game.
:rofl:
roll.gif
200610291350498183969-pf.h2.jpg
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Quote:
If this were something he did on the field, I'd agree. But he's waving a towel sitting on the bench on the sidelines...Honestly, who cares?

Exactly...also, did 85 get fined for the HOF "Members-Only" Jacket he wore when he scored a TD a few weeks back? That was a prop right?

^ Or when he proposed to the cheerleader? He had a 'Will you marry me?' sign, didn't he?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

that little michael j fox lookin clown gets carried away with all these silly fines, over a towel on the sidelines damn

Isn't it a contract issue, not an NFL "no fun" issue? That is how I perceived it......

Much like Kitna getting fined for having a cross hat
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

The NFL be on TO like white on rice

:smh:
smh.gif

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

he'll make the 10Gs back easily because the whole thing just promoted his towel that he sells on terrellowens.com
...New York Rangers...​
Lundqvist - Gomez - Jagr - Drury - Shanahan​
1928-1933-1940-1994​
1-7-11-35​

Insert T.O. winking at the sky cam .gif. Haha.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

Back
Top Bottom