[| -- [T.O. & MTL] Lil' Wayne "I Am Music" Tour w/ T-Pain, Keyshia Cole & More (Jan 14/15) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
waynetrlrd1.jpg

Lil Wayne will cap off a highly successful 2008 by hitting the road next month on his "I Am Music" tour. He will be joined by Gym Class Heroes,T-Pain, Keyshia Cole, and Keri Hilson for the 24-city outing.

The tour is scheduled to kick off on December 14 in Miami at the American Airlines Arena and will run through January 19 in Worcester, Massachusetts. Beloware the tour dates, according to MTV News.
12/14 - Miami, FL @ American Airlines Arena
12/18 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
12/19 - Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
12/21 - Los Angeles, CA @ Gibson Amphitheatre
12/22 - Los Angeles, CA @ Gibson Amphitheatre
12/23 - Oakland, CA @ Oracle Arena
12/26 - Detroit, MI @ Joe Louis Arena
12/27 - Chicago, IL @ United Center
12/28 - Philadelphia, PA @ Susquehanna Bank Center
12/29 - Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum
12/30 - Washington, DC @ Verizon Center
12/31 - Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena
1/2 - Charlotte, NC @ Bobcat Arena
1/3 - Hampton, VA @ Hampton Coliseum
1/4 - Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena
1/8 - St. Louis, MO @ Chaifetz Arena
1/9 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
1/11 - New Orleans, LA @ New Orleans Arena
1/14 - Montreal, CAN @ Bell Centre
1/15 - Toronto, CAN @ Air Canada Centre

1/16 - Uniondale, NY @ Nassau Coliseum
1/17 - Hartford, CT @ New England Dodge Music Center
1/18 - Atlantic City, NJ @ Boardwalk Hall
1/19 - Worcester, MA @ DCU Center

consider me there!
he was a no-show at the circa concert.
i'm not that big on gym class heroes and keri hilson but wayne, pain and keyshia should be nice to see.
should be a hot concert

might have to reach MTL for that....hopefully wayne wont be too doped up to perform, like that jay-z show in NY lol

Originally Posted by jcbacall

consider me there!
he was a no-show at the circa concert.
i'm not that big on gym class heroes and keri hilson but wayne, pain and keyshia should be nice to see.
should be a hot concert
People who follow concerts knew that show wasn't happening there's only a handful of credible top notch Concert/Promotion Groups in Canadathat you know 100% sure off the bat that the show is happening. When I saw those no names attached to that Wayne Concert I knew it wasn't happening, withthat being said Wayne isa terrible performer live....I just want to see Keyshia Cole & T-Pain personally.

i wont be mad if wayne is trashed..ill be on syrup and greens too..$+%#% gonna be like seeing pink floyd..shotgun on the xanax bars

SMH.... if I dont get decent floors on Friday, looks like a no-go.....

^ Just do tomorrow's pre-sale through nokia ticketrush....register there now.

The e-mail I got from LIVENATION for the Fan Club Presale code ain't working on Ticketmaster.ca.

Eh... was too lazy to grab tickets today (aka, I was on my way to school so I 'passed')
But Meh, I'm looking forward to Clipse more than this.

company box for the win...also gave me a pair in the 300s that i might sell...truly i want floors

Now that I'm thinking about it what I want to know is the Toronto stop just Wayne? or the other artists because when big shows like this come to T.O. theyusually cut off the other acts and keep the main person OR they substitute for wack Canadian artists.

this is the same city that banned madonna for life because she was a skeezer in the early 90s...we're too conservative up here, criminal record or notwe've been turning back artists for years.

Damn people telling me all the good tickets are gone, didn't expect it to do so well so fast. I don't listen to FLOW 93.5 so are they promoting thisshow with all the other artists or just a Lil' Wayne Concert?

Called ticketmaster they said the tour is with ALL the artists on the Toronto stop, they don't understand why it's not up on the site.

so I head out to see the homey's Gym Class Heroes and Lil Wayne perform @ the gibson theater... also performing was Keri Hilson, Keyshia Cole and T-Pain.. I rolled up there with the Supra Fam (Angel and Ashley) My man Angel was flossing the Supra Skytop II's (yeaaaahh, I might show a sneak peak 2moro. MAYBE!) and THANK YOU DEJESUS for the backstage pass and tickets, Thank you Miles for the extra ticket and thank you Weezy for the all access pass. The show was off the mutha****ing hook! Gym Class opened up proper like, my man Travis, Tim and DeJesus did their thing (along with the band).... the sound was some of best I've heard at a rap concert.... I didn't watch Keyshia... I stayed backstage during her show. T-Pain had a full ****** show, bad old school off beat dancing(but it was fresh) and crazy midgets... I forget how many hits he got.... Then DeWayne Carter aka Lil Wayne, aka Weezy KILLED it! I got a few vids I'll upload later, but for now.... here's some pics. shout outs to my young money fam : Drake, Mack Maine, Gudda, Jaz and Tyga. Drake you did your thing homey and congrats on your success.

you know why this pic of me and tyga is cool? because Katy Perry took the pic lol(true story)

my mans Drake! son you're gonna freeze in the tdot!

here's a shot of the crowd from the entrance of the backstage area.... PACKED! SOLD OUT!

our seats were crazy close and damn near dead center

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OodHFlvvr5w/SU9oLfO-nGI/AAAAAAAABBs/SOgmtBG0ojA/s1600-h/WEEZY2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom