Taco Bell's new Value Meal Appreciation

http://www.tacobell.com/valuemenu/
i just seen the new value meal for taco bell
Cheese Roll and Triple Layer Nachos 79 cents
pimp.gif

Taco and Burritos 89-99 cents
pimp.gif

They need to bring the Gordita back and quit playing. But yea, that big taste taco for 99 cents is good though.

eek.gif
I swear fo gawd I was just gonna make this post...I got back from there not half a hour ago, and best you believe it's
pimp.gif
Big box meal (Chicken clubchalupa, burrito, taco), 2 orders of nachos, and a Crunchwrap 4 me, thx...

I never had those Fiesta Potatoes and tried em for the first time recently and they were pretty dam good

also..Nacho Cheese Chalupa> anything on the menu

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I never had those Fiesta Potatoes and tried em for the first time recently and they were pretty dam good

also..Nacho Cheese Chalupa> anything on the menu

Fiesta Potatoes before they took the green onions out
indifferent.gif
>___________________________

place is so gross, but i still eat there rarely, the empanadas are really the only reason i go...

I was just there yesterday. Had the 2 chalupas + hard taco value meal, saw the "cheese roll-up" and I LOL'd, had to get it cuz the name was funny

big box while drunk with 10 of your friends FTW.

its also fun to buy the cop in the back a taco and have the workers deliver it to him and you turn around and wave at him like you are interested. ooohhh man.good times at taco bell at 2 in the morning. lol.

Disgusting. Poverty & Obesity FTL!

30a35e74e7cf6ff801819600c136eb0aa9bd81a.pjpg

I neva understood why the twig and tofu eating health nuts love 2 come in posts like these and cry about how unhealthy the food is... Obviously, this is aappreciation post, and nobody cares. Here's a compromise: you leave us alone about fast food and if you wanna go drink one of ya carob rainwater proteinshakes, we wont bother you, fair trade?

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

This dude always with the high and mighty comments, surprised he can see topics like this all the way up on that high horse.
eek.gif

I'm one of the most fit people I know but nothing beats a good chalupa or burrito once in awhile.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

30a35e74e7cf6ff801819600c136eb0aa9bd81a.pjpg

I neva understood why the twig and tofu eating health nuts love 2 come in posts like these and cry about how unhealthy the food is... Obviously, this is a appreciation post, and nobody cares. Here's a compromise: you leave us alone about fast food and if you wanna go drink one of ya carob rainwater protein shakes, we wont bother you, fair trade?

LOL!

Basically, what does this have to do with poverty?

Back
Top Bottom