taco tuesday??

my homeboy just came back from a trip to cali and was tellin me about  El Torito's taco tuesdays. The way he described it  he made it sound like almost a club atmosphere with model type chicks partyin in the middle of a taco stand. I naturally thought he was exaggerating. Can any of you  So Cal heads tell me what   taco tuesday really is?

my homeboy just came back from a trip to cali and was tellin me about  El Torito's taco tuesdays. The way he described it  he made it sound like almost a club atmosphere with model type chicks partyin in the middle of a taco stand. I naturally thought he was exaggerating. Can any of you  So Cal heads tell me what   taco tuesday really is?

taco tuesday is at every mexican restaurant. excuse for people to eat tacos and get hammered on a tuesday. depending on the restaurant, your boy is correct
laugh.gif

el ranchito taco tuesday > *

taco tuesday is at every mexican restaurant. excuse for people to eat tacos and get hammered on a tuesday. depending on the restaurant, your boy is correct
laugh.gif

sounds like one amazing el torito. that does not exist.

there are taco tuesdays at W hotel in westwood and hollywood sometimes that do have nice looking females since its a bit more upscale.

sounds like one amazing el torito. that does not exist.

there are taco tuesdays at W hotel in westwood and hollywood sometimes that do have nice looking females since its a bit more upscale.

FISH TACO TUESDAY AT RUBIOS...me and my roommate went there 6 weeks straight at one point haha

FISH TACO TUESDAY AT RUBIOS...me and my roommate went there 6 weeks straight at one point haha

Exaggeration about the women, but pretty accurate when describing the El Torito's around my way...I mean there is usually some nice eye candy there but not really model type chicks

Exaggeration about the women, but pretty accurate when describing the El Torito's around my way...I mean there is usually some nice eye candy there but not really model type chicks

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif

So true
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif

So true
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Taco Tueaday in Gardena at Josies Place $1.25 cant beat it best tacos in town ...... tell them Nike Talk sent you.

Duke's Malibu taco Tuesday is good... only fish tacos though. But, other menu items are cheaper and Modelos are 3 bucks.

Pepperdine students and locals

Back
Top Bottom