TAKE A POOP ON MY PILLOW?!?! I KNOW U MAD CUZ I BEAT THE BRAINS OUT YA BOY! BUT ON MY PILLOW THO!?

[ Puffy Voice] You weak jealous %##++*@+%$$* you just a weak %##++*@+%$$* you weak jealous %##++*@+%$$* [ Puffy Voice]
mad at all the bread i got. after all my cake and $*$# 

gonna break into my house!?!?! u better expect to get yo %#% massacred like ya boy got last night. got blood all on my carpet and $*$#.

yall shoulda just ran back to yall own hood but nooooooooooo!! 

you really gonna take a poop on my PILLOW?  i come home from work today and i find a turd on my pillow!!!! my pillow b. my pillow. where i rest my head at? yall done over stepped yall boundaries!!!

yall musta heard what happend and tried to send me a message. thats aiight tho cuz ima get the last gaffaw!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when i catch whoever done it you gonna end up worse then ya boy did last night. i tried to take his head off but it aint budge 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]

aa6369825df3bde7db5750b1502ae0f24c7ea3fd_r.jpg

THIS MEANS WAR!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[ Puffy Voice] You weak jealous %##++*@+%$$* you just a weak %##++*@+%$$* you weak jealous %##++*@+%$$* [ Puffy Voice]
mad at all the bread i got. after all my cake and $*$# 

gonna break into my house!?!?! u better expect to get yo %#% massacred like ya boy got last night. got blood all on my carpet and $*$#.

yall shoulda just ran back to yall own hood but nooooooooooo!! 

you really gonna take a poop on my PILLOW?  i come home from work today and i find a turd on my pillow!!!! my pillow b. my pillow. where i rest my head at? yall done over stepped yall boundaries!!!

yall musta heard what happend and tried to send me a message. thats aiight tho cuz ima get the last gaffaw!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when i catch whoever done it you gonna end up worse then ya boy did last night. i tried to take his head off but it aint budge 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]

aa6369825df3bde7db5750b1502ae0f24c7ea3fd_r.jpg

THIS MEANS WAR!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

riveting tale, chap.

is that some surprise buttseckz?

riveting tale, chap.

is that some surprise buttseckz?

Ok, so from what I gather:

You caught and killed a mouse yesterday.

Got home today and found mouse droppings on your pillow?

amirite?

Ok, so from what I gather:

You caught and killed a mouse yesterday.

Got home today and found mouse droppings on your pillow?

amirite?

Back
Top Bottom