Take it for what its worth but LBJ just said he will stay in cle until a championship

Originally Posted by JD617

jg7i4h.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn!

Originally Posted by agold1002

Take it for what its worth but LBJ just said he will stay in cle until a championship
In an interview on NBA TV, LeBron James indicated that he "won't stop" until he reaches his goal of winning a title in Cleveland.

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

Taken literally, James' statement is newsworthy because it would mean that the Cavs' superstar, who can become a free-agent this summer, would stay in Cleveland at least as long as it takes to bring the city an NBA championship.

James also spoke glowingly about the professionalism and depth of the Cavs' roster.

The Cavs have the best record in the league, five games ahead of the Lakers.

Via NBA.com (Video Interview)

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0juXjLlam
does that mean he can leave if he wins this year...yes but i dont see him leaving anyways
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh i made the same exact thread 2 weeks ago asking this question and EVERYBODY was acting like i didnt know what i was talking about.... HAHA to all you $#* holes who were talking %*!*

great....stern wants him in NY...now hes gonna try his best to let bron get his ring this year...damn nba i tell ya, conspiracies

jk

Back
Top Bottom