Takin down VIRGINS is overated......

i mean i was thinking about those few times i took out some V girls and boy it wasn't fun at all....
smh.gif

all the "wait it hurts".......and just overall awkwardness really wasn't worth going thru more then 2 times THE MOST....

and let's not talk about the type of mind control you got these girls in once its over...which can vary in entertainment depending on your tolerance levelfor girls that are "stuck"

me though? i pass on virgins...they're really not worth the price of admission.

i enjoy that first "uuhhhh!!" when it gets in for the first time
pimp.gif

Wow it's really overrated? I still want to try though.
too bad I'm not going to be smashing for all of 2009

truth. i have 2 under the belt dont see the big deal its quite the hassle when they complain about pain. i like my females NDS.

Originally Posted by R31J23

truth. i have 2 under the belt dont see the big deal its quite the hassle when they complain about pain. i like my females NDS.
roll.gif
that doesn't get old.. only on NT.
*waits for someone to make some remark about me*

Yea it's not as good as people make it out to be, but if you stick it out with them it gets better over time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

roll.gif
laugh.gif

its not the first time that you are supposed to enjoy guy.

its the training they receive the following months or so. you mold these girls into what you like.

but i will admit. half the time its just a pain in the %%* to get them to do what you want.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

roll.gif
Oh **!@, what happened with your situation anyway? I'm genuinely interested...

I def agree that taking down virgins is overrated. As you get older, any virgins that are still out there (that are actually smashable) are not worth thehassle because they're looking to fall in love and lose it. That takes time, effort, and money; all of which I am not willing to put it for sex thatwon't even be good.

Back
Top Bottom