Taking a duece at work vol. Aye man, my stomach hurt..

Nawth i dont think any guy is comfortable copping a squat on the throne. BTW anyone remember that "chinese elimination method"?

i try to hold it at the job i have now

theres 1 employee washroom, and its for women, mainly nurses, only. im pretty sure there is one for men, but doctors only

i aint about to take a !!%% in a medical clinic. sick people using the toilet right before you
sick.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I have no shame
Nawth its different for us dudes though! Yall already sitting down, so you might as well you know. Honestly I HATE sitting down on the toilet for real.
laugh.gif

i feel like there's a trillion germs crawling up my legs.
its so gross.
emergency only, i think i only took a duece in a public bathroom once in my whole life.
Theres a trillion germs crawling up your legs right now
happy.gif
ok well maybe not a trillion but, you get the idea. Generally speaking, home bathrooms are less sanitary than public restrooms that get cleaned on a dailybasis but I'm not really grossed out by much. You do get the germaphobes though that hover and they end up pissing all over the seat
sick.gif
so disgusting, theres a habitual seat pisser here at work. If its that gross,use a seat cover (we have them here).
sick.gif

Never. Thats nasty. I only go at school if I have to and know I can't hold it until i get home.

bring somehting interesting to read or look at and go drop it cuz you gon have a nasty accident on urself

^if i ever had to take a !$@@ at school, i went home 'sick'
laugh.gif

god forbid i could hold it in that long

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

if you work in an office environment, then the bathrooms should generally be clean.

at least that's how it is at my current job.

whenever i feel the need to go, i go.

gets me away from the tons of work i have to do for a short while and i'm still getting paid while taking a crap.

pimp.gif
co-sign

I used to hold it, then I got older and realized I'm not going to be able to hold it forever. Eventually I manned up and started doing the do at work. Plusmy job has paper seat covers. Doubling up FTW!

Taking a dump in public aint bad at all. I take them at school and at work all the time. You just got to know how to do it. First off, don't mess withthem thin seat covers, it just a waste of time and the coverage isn't that great. Second go to your dump spot. At work I stay going like two floors down,just in case someone walks in, they don't know who I am if I'm just opening the stall door as they are walking in the bathroom. Or at school I go upon the third floor where everybody is too lazy to walk up there. Third you go to the hand towel dispenser and get 4 sheets. 1 to wipe the seat down, just incase ( you never know) and the other 3 to put it on the toilet seat for maximum coverage. Like so |_| .After that take your +@!$ in peace because you knowaint no germs on the booty.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

getting paid to take a dump at work
pimp.gif
... i only take dumps at work cause i dont get paid to do so at home

laugh.gif
I usually only take them at work too, but that's because that's how my schedule goes. But I work in an office so the bathroom is cleaned two timesa day. Plus the seat always gets hit up with the protective cover/toilet paper combo
pimp.gif

smoking a cigg while taking a duece at home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but yeah i have no damn shame, just make sure to take a courtesy flush.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I have no shame
Nawth its different for us dudes though! Yall already sitting down, so you might as well you know. Honestly I HATE sitting down on the toilet for real.
laugh.gif

i feel like there's a trillion germs crawling up my legs.
its so gross.
emergency only, i think i only took a duece in a public bathroom once in my whole life.
Theres a trillion germs crawling up your legs right now
happy.gif
ok well maybe not a trillion but, you get the idea. Generally speaking, home bathrooms are less sanitary than public restrooms that get cleaned on a daily basis but I'm not really grossed out by much. You do get the germaphobes though that hover and they end up pissing all over the seat
sick.gif
so disgusting, theres a habitual seat pisser here at work. If its that gross, use a seat cover (we have them here).
sick.gif
That's a good point - the average toilet in a serviced office or store is probably cleaner than your home.

You guys are weird anyway. It's a perfectly natural function and it can't be good for your intestines holding that in all day.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

getting paid to take a dump at work
pimp.gif
... i only take dumps at work cause i dont get paid to do so at home
QFT

I use the time to play spades on the G1 or check FB.

Hell I just go to burn time

When you have to go, you have to go ! I would rather stink up the bathroom than lay out gases in the office with a chance of sharting myself. What is soembarassing about it, as long as it's not all over the floor or the bowl, I think it's more embarrassing walking around smelling like +%!+ or trying toconcentrate holding it in while talking to your co-workers, beside that aint' healthy...

I'm a pro at dumping in public bathrooms.

I missed a good portion of the cocktail hour at my wedding cause I was deucing it up in the Grooms suite.

I have no shame...rest stops, train station, airport, stadiums, dept. stores, restaurant, office, school, etc... HK airport is hands down the nicest!

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

the spanish ladys clean the bathrooms at work 2x a day, and i dont have no shame. like said, i get paid to take a dump, So i sit there and catch up on reading.
always always give the courtesy flushes as well.

Im saying....
I question dudes who be holding it in, thats not a good look in terms of your health.
Usually drop 1 off within my first hour being at work, and watch 15-20 minutes of an episode of the wire or lost on my ipod
pimp.gif

roll.gif
About to weeks ago I had been holding it for 2 hours and had about an hour left... finally I come up to my friend at work and go... I'll be back...I can't hold it any longer

Back
Top Bottom