Taking a dump while the stall door opens unap post...

Yo NT. So I just finished up getting my MBA, but the highlight of my week is not what took place in the classroom, but in the bathroom. I was attending aweek-long capstone seminar to receive my degree. Everyday, we would get a lunch break from 12:15 to 1:45. Being that I have a lightening fast metabolism, Iwould plan to get back to school around 1:15 (prime bathroom time after lunch), so that I could "take care of business" before class resumes. On topof that, I would always use the handicap stahl, as its the roomiest (this is where karma comes in).
Well, everything was fine Monday and Tuesday, but on Wednesday, things got a little dicey to say the least. While attempting to beat level 6 on brickbreaker,I all of the sudden hear a slow creak right in front of me. With that, the door opens up, and I am sitting there in complete shock and horror. As I attemptto do anything, some dude comes running into the bathroom directly to my area, sees me, and
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
me at the same time and just walks away. I can't really rush at this point, b/c if I don't clean up, I'm just going to make thematter worse. As I'm finishing up, another dude walks in the bathroom, and before I notice he's there, he walks to my crapper as well, only to see mewith me half-monty.
Fellas, the moral of this story is, a.) use a regular toilet, and b.) make sure the lock is stable
tired.gif

NO I always will use the handicap stall haha its the roomiest man they should'nt make regular stalls so small and narrow. haha

u got owned. but congrats on ur MBA!

Originally Posted by rawjs

I all of the sudden hear a slow creak right in front of me. With that, the door opens up, and I am sitting there in complete shock and horror. As I attempt to do anything, some dude comes running into the bathroom directly to my area, sees me, and
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
me at the same time and just walks away.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fifaboy03

NO I always will use the handicap stall haha its the roomiest man they should'nt make regular stalls so small and narrow. haha

u got owned. but congrats on ur MBA!
Thanks bro, appreciate it.

While attempting to beat level 6 on brickbreaker, I all of the sudden hear a slow creak right in front of me. With that, the door opens up, and I am sitting there in complete shock and horror. As I attempt to do anything, some dude comes running into the bathroom directly to my area, sees me, and
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
me at the same time and just walks away. I can't really rush at this point, b/c if I don't clean up, I'm just going to make the matter worse. As I'm finishing up, another dude walks in the bathroom, and before I notice he's there, he walks to my crapper as well, only to see me with me half-monty.
I could ... not ... stop ... luaghing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Yo NT. So I just finished up getting my MBA,
I stopped right there.... no dude getting his master should be making a thread about dropping dookie.
Further proof a college education doesn't teach you common sense.
lolz

its virtually gotta be life or death for me to use a public bathroom for those purposes.
there have been times I'd make the 35 minute drive home on my lunch break JUST to handle that business. but now with gas prices being what they are, I havetrained my body so that mid-day business isnt an issue

i always print off a Tucker Max story, go to the bathroom far away from where my was, and bust out that bad boy for a good laugh.

Back
Top Bottom