Talib x Kanyes x Doom x Madlib

14llm61.jpg

http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2009/10/07/talib-kweli-x-kanye-west-x-doom-x-madlib/

Ye and DOOM? I don't really believe it. You take Ye out the situation and that's not rare at all. The fact that Ye is spitting on a Madlib beat thatDOOM might also be on doesn't really make me think
eek.gif
I want to hear this.

Hopefully they prove me wrong.

cant wait to hear this

Ye =
pimp.gif

he gon spit [dylan]hot fire[/dylan]

but you know haters gon say otherwise
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

cant wait to hear this

Ye =
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
Ye's testicles must be deep down your throat man, acting like ye doesn't spit hot garbage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by KingRamey

cant wait to hear this

Ye =
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
Ye's testicles must be deep down your throat man, acting like ye doesn't spit hot garbage.
laugh.gif
says the guy with another man's name for his screen name
eyes.gif

nice try Mr. Tyson
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm tired of wack super tracks...

This.

It's as if these successful solo rappers think that just going into the studio together and spittin' some half +#$ verse on a beat by a well knownproducer = smash.

It doesn't feel like there is any creative meshing/idea bouncing and conceptual thinking going. Talib and Mos or Ghostface and Rae worked out because theyreally sat down and made something organic rather than just cut and pasting verses together.

man @@*+ this collab
laugh.gif

MF DOOM is gonna outshine everyone anyways

i'm waiting for DOOM and mos def to get on a track.

You guys serious saying this is a super track? i swear to god doom madlib and kweli on a track would get no love on NT unless 'Ye was on it and now peopleare calling it a supertrack...wow i don't understand NT sometimes...

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm tired of wack super tracks...
This.
It's as if these successful solo rappers think that just going into the studio together and spittin' some half +#$ verse on a beat by a well known producer = smash.
It doesn't feel like there is any creative meshing/idea bouncing and conceptual thinking going. Talib and Mos or Ghostface and Rae worked out because they really sat down and made something organic rather than just cut and pasting verses together.

roll.gif
yea kuz they all have crazy
mainstream appeal. If it wasnt for
Ye's name, _ wouldnt be checkin &
the sad thing is they know this. Probly
sonned kanye to be in the studio. Anyway,
waitin to hear Kweli on this.

Doom and Kanye is the last 2 people I'd ever see pairing up somehow...I could understand if Talib and Ye were working in the lab NEXT to Madlib and Doom
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom