Talk to me simple. What is up w/ the Palestinian & Israeli situation?

EE94437F-7D47-4125-98BB-E84E87A49767.jpeg

9E02F17E-7714-432A-BE57-E761A999EFD1.jpeg

0562F59A-84BC-4DC0-9BE9-BDCB4A22FB61.jpeg

2FADDEAF-2C78-4D44-A313-A666C9262597.jpeg

I mean, clearly Yeshua (Jesus) is a Palestinian Jew.

The problem with this situation is that the Israeli powers that be are trying to control the Palestinians movements. How would you feel if somebody that claimed to be a Jew could just come into your home, kick you out and claim it as there own.... Sounds similar to what America did to the native Indians.

We also have to realize that the Israeli community isn't only attacking the Palestinians. They are also trying to DEPORT most of their Black Hebrew Israelite population as well. These aren't the same Hebrew Israelites you see standing on corners telling white people they have no chance of going to heaven, but a community of blacks that actually just want to live in peace.

Lets also not forget that Israel injected the Ethiopian Jewish women with birth control without their knowledge or consent back in 2013.
They're doing all of this stuff while pretending like they're the victims and calling everybody else "anti-semetic".

A disservice is correct in that. But here I go anyway.

So it turns out, having the birthplace/origin locations of a world’s major three religions Will be problematic. of the 3 Judaism has never had a defiant home. Although they have numbers and they are pretty nomadic they never held power. Christianity has split up into so many denominations that they don’t really care about a single location but they do hold power. WW2 and the Holocaust occurs. As the ultimate “we feel sorry for what happened to you” and national borders are still being rearranged post WW2 the newly self appointed superpower America and the Allies gave the land of Israel to the Jews. Problem is there’s a whole group of people that have been living there already. So that’s not cool. America got a taste of imperialism and liked it. They’ll forever defend Israel not so much as they love them but as a strategic location on the map to have a free parking spot in the Middle East as they “spread freedom” to everyone.

so slowly but surely attacks have been coming throughout the decades until we get a current news story of Israeli forces pushing out Palestinians from their homes. further east or just away from Israel. You can’t really fight back against someone if you know their big brother is right there to protect them. That’s Israel.

Palestinians are both Muslim and Christian. the Israelis just doesn’t like them period. Or in NT terms they don’t care that you’re Dominican or not you’re still black.

I’m going to sleep

great post.

There’s a since of entitlement - where they feel as if they’re the “chosen“ people.

In order to occupy, you have to justify why you have to get rid of the native.

In a way, an extreme form of gentrification.

May I ask (in hopes of perhaps engaging in a friendly exchange of ideas) when you say "they're" are you referring to all Israeli's?

May I ask (in hopes of perhaps engaging in a friendly exchange of ideas) when you say "they're" are you referring to all Israeli's?

Personal opinion, not all.

Back in 2018, a poll was taken:

The majority of Israeli Jews — 56 per cent — believe that they are the "chosen people" according to a poll conducted by Haaretz. That figure is considerably higher amongst the political right in Israel, at 79 per cent.

But again, this isn’t about religion…

Personal opinion, not all.

Back in 2018, a poll was taken:

The majority of Israeli Jews — 56 per cent — believe that they are the "chosen people" according to a poll conducted by Haaretz. That figure is considerably higher amongst the political right in Israel, at 79 per cent.

But again, this isn’t about religion…

Thank you! I appreciate your response. There is no denying that what is happening in the Middle East is terrible. I am a Canadian born jew and I have a significant amount of family living in various parts of Israel. I attended a private hebrew school as a child and while the concept of "chosen people" was taught, it wasn't taught in a manner that makes Jews better than anyone else. I grant you, there are too many Jewish people in Israel and the rest of the world who do in fact think they are better than others. I make no excuse or explanation for that. It is flat out wrong and disgusting.

I am an elementary school teacher. In additon, I used to teach nightschool at a Yeshiva. In case anyone doesn't know, a Yeshiva is an Ultra Orthodox high school for only jewish boys. In my time there I was repeatedly disgusted by what I heard these young people say. One of them told me that no matter what my wife will never be a real jew. (my wife was born to a Turkish/Muslim father and a Filipino/Catholic mother) She went through a year long conversion process to convert to judiasm. That was a decision she had made, I was going to marry her regardless.

Sorry for my rambling. I say all that to say this. Israel is guilty of a lot of wrongdoings. I can understand why people think so negatively towards the country. I just think sometimes in all the hatred it is forgotten that there are many Israeli's and jews around the world who don't endorse the actions of the Israeli government. I think Netanyahu is a corrupt piece of ****! A sentiment shared by essentially my entire family both in Israel and in Canada.

There is an Israeli activist (Rudy Rochman) who has a youtube channel and Instagram. For anyone interested, I'd suggest checking him out. His activism is about bringing Israeli and Palestinian people together to open the lines of communication and to figure out how to move forward.

"Its like the Indian in America. You just have to live with it"

That speaks volumes right there...

It's like saying...There's a person's pie, so I'm going to take your pie because you are obese. You don't need it, so it's mine. Deal with it.

So the guy lynched on TV, he was an Arab/Palestinian? But yet the Jews claim the Palestinians are the ones being violent? What makes Jews think that?

could they split Israel snd Palestine like north and south korea with a dmz?

Racial or ethnic differences and religious tension. Definitely reminds me of America.

Not sure if it's relative, but I read about religious conflict in Hindu India and the Muslim Indians. So much trouble between the sides. That's what led to part of India becoming Pakistan. Indo Pakistan war.

Back
Top Bottom