Talking on your cell phone while ordering food, checking out, etc

what is up with this?  easily one of my biggest peeves 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dude in Subway this morning was an all timer; get off your damn phone until you are done...lady kept asking him what he wanted and he would point or mumble what he wanted then kept talking; I thought dude was about to catch one

He's obviously not good at multi-tasking. It's easy to tell the person on the phone w. you to "hold on for a second."

in b4 NTers tell you to mind your business or something stupid that jusitifies them acting like scumbags

i make sure to give the cashier or whoever is helping me more of my attention than the person i'm on the phone with. They just rapping anyway.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Subway in the morning? Where have I been?
They have breakfast sandwiches, but there is only a few options to choose from.

But this is really rude and disrespectful, like come on is your phone call that important? You can't wait two minutes to call that person back?
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Don't anything wrong with it if you're not slowing people down...
point is it does slow people down the majority of the time

Hate this too, my local subway won't take your order if you're on the cell phone or have headphones in either

I remember this idiot in the doctor's office would not get off his phone.  One of the nurses was complaining since he had to fill out some forms and had to ask him questions but he would not hang up.

on top of the dude is getting mayo, lettuce, tomato, southwest sauce and everything they have it by pointing at his breakfast flat-bread and still talking 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I must agree is def. rude but I can also say I was part of this rudeness. Only reason why was cause I was on with Eastbay and it hit noon, I didnt want the line to get packed so I had to multitask at that moment.

laugh.gif

When I find myself doing this, I feel mad rude, but eh... People do it to me at my job, and I just walk away from them, or start doing something else and they usually get the picture from there.

I worked retail for a couple years and this guy that needed some help insisted on talking on his phone still while i tried to help him. After two minutes of that #!#* i straight up told dude when your done on the phone come and find me again and i walked off. About a minute later dude comes up to me and apologizes, without the phone next to his ear. Pretty sure he was able to tell i was pissed. Extremely rude.

Its rude, if I am on the phone in this situation I will let whoever I am speaking w/ know that I will call them back shortly. I worked retail in the past and I know how annoying/rude it can be...

Back
Top Bottom