Talking to two different girls at work...YNS =/

Is it worth the risk?  There are maybe 60 people at my work and they work in different departments, so don't see each other exact at mutual @*# type meetings etc.  Don't think they are friends and so far it's just been a date (YNS) with both of them.  Both seem like it'll take a while/want to be serious. Dunno how i should play it.  Advice NT?

Is it worth the risk?  There are maybe 60 people at my work and they work in different departments, so don't see each other exact at mutual @*# type meetings etc.  Don't think they are friends and so far it's just been a date (YNS) with both of them.  Both seem like it'll take a while/want to be serious. Dunno how i should play it.  Advice NT?

You got some balls to try and pull that off.
laugh.gif

60 people? I've worked in bigger places and *!+! still gets it's way around

I wouldn't do it. Tread carefully my friend

You got some balls to try and pull that off.
laugh.gif

60 people? I've worked in bigger places and *!+! still gets it's way around

I wouldn't do it. Tread carefully my friend

On the surface thinking about it, doesn't seem that bad or too risky. Just feel like they'd both be quiet about it, unless it actually got super serious. Definitely just telling em we are just friends until I hit a make or break situation I guess. Will try to scourge up some pics from the company website or something...none at hand unfortunately. Sorry I broke rule #1. Seeing as INS (I'm not smashing) don't want to jinx it by putting up anything yet either haah.

On the surface thinking about it, doesn't seem that bad or too risky. Just feel like they'd both be quiet about it, unless it actually got super serious. Definitely just telling em we are just friends until I hit a make or break situation I guess. Will try to scourge up some pics from the company website or something...none at hand unfortunately. Sorry I broke rule #1. Seeing as INS (I'm not smashing) don't want to jinx it by putting up anything yet either haah.

You're going to have a horrible time at work if you end up screwing both of em over.

You're going to have a horrible time at work if you end up screwing both of em over.

Get involved if you know you're about to get fired or laid off. But not while you work there. Once someone knows about it, it's gonna spread like wildfire.

Back
Top Bottom