tame impala

Discussion in 'Music' started by PLVN, Nov 30, 2010.

1. PLVN

PLVN

Anyone know if this is ever gonna get a US release? I'm not really tryin to pay 30 for an import.

2. PLVN

PLVN

Anyone know if this is ever gonna get a US release? I'm not really tryin to pay 30 for an import.

3. tony plush

tony plush Banned

Dope visual :x :x :pimp:

4. dreamer23

dreamer23

found this one last night...they jam...

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  5. s0lefunk

s0lefunk

I was wondering if a there was a Tame Impala thread. Mind Mischief video is crazy. Lonerism is a great album, so was Innerspeaker.

Ran thru Currents. At least Kevin told you its going to be different ahead of time. Wish Nangs and Gossip were full songs. The Less I Know... and New Person... are my standouts. Past Life had so much potential but that robovoice kills it.

theconqueror likes this.
  6. two zero five

two zero five Banned

My favorites from the album is Let It Happen, Cause Im A Man, Gossip, Less I know The Better.
    Album is very good. It will only grow on me

7. bale

bale

So previous Tame fans, what chew think about Reality In Motion?  So far that's my fav. from these but we'll see what the future brings. 

theconqueror likes this.
  8. s0lefunk

s0lefunk

Reality in Motion and Eventually are growing on me. Gotta be in the right mood to listen to Let it Happen. New Person, Same Old Mistakes is by far my favorite track. Solid album overall but I'm hoping the next project is a mesh of Current's introspective lyrics with more Innerspeaker- and Lonerism-type instrumentation. Maybe he and Mark Ronson can get back into the studio together too.

9. knowledgebones72

knowledgebones72

Bruh this might be the album of the year, though.

SO MANY BANGERS!!!

10. og lil nut

og lil nut Banned

I'm diggin it

11. certifiedsw

certifiedsw

Right mood for Let it Happen?! Whaaat, I thought that was the best song on the album by a large margin.

I wish I didn't hear the pre-released singles for this though I would definitely be a lot more blown away by the album if I hadn't. Nonetheless, sttill an amazing piece of work can't wait to see them live.

12. flightman

flightman

Album is :pimp:

New Person, Same old mistakes and The Moment are my favorites so far

13. s0lefunk

s0lefunk

The middle drags a little too long but otherwise I like the song. Its definitely one of the better tracks.

I saw them live last month. Sbow was incredible. I was maybe 1 of maybe 5 black people there :lol:. Apocalypse Dreams live is insane. Elephant with the jam session in the middle was sick. Hope they come through DC again soon.

14. godxcomplex

godxcomplex

[​IMG]  didnt even know a thread existed...album is brilliant.  the placements of the interludes, transitions...whew.  

Nangs

Gossip

'Cause im a Man

Past Life

The Less I Know the Better

Love Paranoia 

favorite album this year with Tetsuo & Youth

15. slighted

slighted

Currents has been in heavy rotation as the summer comes.

[​IMG]  

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  16. 8pm at msg

8pm at msg

My favorite band without question

theconqueror likes this.
  17. theconqueror

theconqueror

Looks like this year gonna be a big year for Kev. My favorite band of all time, nothing comes close. Seen these guys 8 times and im going to catch them as much as i can.

Hopefully his new album is more like Lonerism/Inner. Love Currents but it's my least favorite.

Plan on going to Coachella, Primavera and We Love Green for them. Yall gotta see them/him live.

Side Note: My boys and i went to joshua tree to take some shrooms and listen to the new currents bsides vinyl (we didnt listen to it for like a month after it was released. saving it for the come up on shrooms in the desert). 45 minutes after we took them, we play the vinyl. About 30 seconds into List of People, elon musk/spacex launches a rocket into space. We had no idea what was going on and started to freak out. It was a crazy 15 minutes.

slighted and zube42 like this.
  18. northoaklandfc

northoaklandfc

:lol:

I don't listen to whole lot of rock but Tame definitely does it for me.

A couple of years ago I went along with some friends to one of their shows having never heard their music before and was blown away.

Seem them 3x since then.