Tameka Cottle Unnapr. Vol. What's On Your Mind T.I.???

CSH-005396.jpg

Seriously, what was T.I. thinkin'? Is it just me or is she truly a bum? T.I. has been on and off wit this joint for 6 years and has had 2 kids with her. Icould post more pics. But I might throw up.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

yo, how tall is she?
I read 4'11" on wikipedia. I actually looked up background info on this broad. Thus how I found out about their relationship and kids.

That's just T.I.

T.I.P. on the other hand pulls better girls.

laugh.gif

How you gon' tell that man who he should be with? Or who he should be in love w/ ?

Why do you care anyways???? Sounding like a woman scorned....

smh.gif
smh.gif

And before you even say it, I ain't playing 'Captain save a t.i.p' or whatever...

I just don't see why dudes care s much about who another dude is with....

Originally Posted by dreClark

How you gon' tell that man who he should be with? Or who he should be in love w/ ?

smh.gif
smh.gif

And before you even say it, I ain't playing 'Captain save a t.i.p' or whatever...

T.I.? Is it you???

I guess it's the love thing between them. You can't buy love. I guess she's a real genuine lady and it's not like T.I hasn't cheat on her.Dude could pull any chicks on the side if you know what i mean.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

smh.gif
smh.gif

T.I.? Is it you???
Nah, I ain't T.I...Nice try though.

You're the one jealous cause T.I. is w/ another chick and won't put his T.I.P in you...

Ole Lamar %** dude...

b1d2532b45ae61475489784028e11bc42cd2774.gif

Wish he was the balloon don't ya?

indifferent.gif

Why do you care anyways???? Sounding like a duck woman scorned....

Why do you care anyways???? Sounding like a lame woman scorned....

Why do you care anyways???? Sounding like a bird woman scorned....

Three times for emphasis.

Seriously, what was T.I. thinkin'? Is it just me or is she truly a bum? T.I. has been on and off wit this joint for 6 years and has had 2 kids with her. I could post more pics. But I might throw up.
sick.gif

You sound either real lame or homosexual....

why would it bother you that his girl is ugly?? What u think he is too cute to be with her????
indifferent.gif

If you don't think she is cute, you should be thinking well "I'm glad he is with her so there are more bad chick for me!"

But obviously you don't think like that!
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

T.I.? Is it you???
Nah, I ain't T.I...Nice try though.

You're the one jealous cause T.I. is w/ another chick and won't put his T.I.P in you...

Ole Lamar %** dude...

b1d2532b45ae61475489784028e11bc42cd2774.gif

Wish he was the balloon don't ya?

indifferent.gif
Negative. Realistically speaking, you've never seen me so you can't pass such a judgment. But sticking to the topic, you're right.Sorry. Sheesh. No need to get sensitive on me.

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Seriously, what was T.I. thinkin'? Is it just me or is she truly a bum? T.I. has been on and off wit this joint for 6 years and has had 2 kids with her. I could post more pics. But I might throw up.
sick.gif

why would it bother you that his girl is ugly?? What u think he is too cute to be with her????
indifferent.gif

If you don't think she is cute, you should be thinking well "I'm glad he is with her so there are more bad chick for me!"

laugh.gif

Naw see, if my initial thought wuz "damn, T.I. is way too cute for her", then I would've named it that. My main point is she's trash.That's why the thread is called "Tomeka Cottle Unnappreciation". Damn all y'all meat hoppers. I don't even know why I'm responding toy'all. This is a chain reaction. One posts a certain comment and the domino effect begins. I'll never win against y'all.
smh.gif
for trying.

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Naw see, if my initial thought wuz "damn, T.I. is way too cute for her", then I would've named it that. My main point is she's trash. That's why the thread is called "Tomeka Cottle Unnappreciation".

Dude your first words were..."What was T.I. thinkin"

/thread...get on myspace and keep trying to get with Joe Budden girl you lame!

Originally Posted by potus2028

Leave him alone...he can have whoeva he like...

laugh.gif
But seriously, everytime I see her a little voice in my head says "shoulda never gave you ________s money."

Back
Top Bottom