Tampa Bay Rays (3-3) @ New York Yankees (4-3) 4/4 - 4/7 Yankees win 6-1 Split series 2-2

sick.gif
.... i'll reserve judgment the season just started

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

FYI, my internets whacked out right now. I ain't hiding, this seasons still young.
Yes it is.... only 3% of games have been played
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Take it easy guys, Andy just made his first start and Shelley made one reallly bad play in the field today. Even on NT I feel like I need to keep yankee fanscalm just like I do in real life. I'm always the guy reassuring people we're good when we have a bad stretch
laugh.gif

$%@ is wrong with us. NOT COOL.

Our offense is horrible. Playing horrible.

I had tickets for todays game, but was busy so I couldnt go. Lost almost $100
smh.gif
, But I wouldnt be any happier if I went to see a game like that.

We gotta start playing right.

I know it is only April, and the Royals and Rays are the best team in baseball but we got to do better than this.

AL EAST STANDINGS (not including Baltimore playing Mariners later tonight)

[table][tr][td]EAST[/td] [td] W[/td] [td] L[/td] [td] PCT[/td] [td] GB[/td] [td] RS[/td] [td] RA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Baltimore[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].667[/td] [td].5[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toronto[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].600[/td] [td].5[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NY Yankees[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].400[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]28[/td] [/tr][/table]
If the standing stay this way by this time next month I might be a little worried.

Those standings will be flipped come September.

^ am i the only one that think the rays will not finish last? lol
they got a nice offense and if their pitching holds up, they will win their share of gms

but its really early in the season, we all know its between the yankees and red sox when it's all said and done

They won't finish last. Not because they are that good of a team it's just that Baltimore is that bad of a team. But it's only been 5 gamesBaltimore could win 100 games for all we know.

We are not playing really good, but the AL east is getting really good. Toronto is good. Tampa bay is so young and could really do some damage. They need toget the pitching down, but Kazmir and Shields can be good.

Not worried at all, just have not hit our stride.

Originally Posted by Proshares

They won't finish last. Not because they are that good of a team it's just that Baltimore is that bad of a team. But it's only been 5 games Baltimore could win 100 games for all we know.

You have no idea what you are talking about, at all.
indifferent.gif

u kinda cuaght me off guard witht the bigga ss gap than another stoneface .

dont be mad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom