Target Buy 2 video games get 1 free. Vol buy some Nutella to go with it.

Is the 30% off a physical coupon or just something you have to ask them about.

i just had the pic on my phone and told dude target text it to me. he put the scanner to my phone and voila 3 games for 72 bucks.

Is the 30% off a physical coupon or just something you have to ask them about.

It was a physical coupon that printed out when you bought something from the electronics dept. Usually people were buying 1 dollar pre order game cards and getting the coupon that way. But from what I understand the coupon is no longer printing probably due to all the people exploiting it especially with the buy 2 get 1 free for ps4. Was great while it lasted. Managed to get 4 ps4 games for 81 bucks. If u still have one u can use it tho

thats nice. think im going to open up some credit accounts with certain stores to save on my flips. then pay everything off in full once it sells. I need to build my cred anyway

You can still do the 30% coupon on two games til 12/30/13 I believe. With two games toatalling 128.01 here, the coupon use ends up totalling 89.65. Raleigh, NC. This was the total when I got the 3 games. Im going to use it on the two as many times as possible between now and xb1 release and exchange the games for gift cards at Walmart. Each time is 38 bucks free towards the system. I should have done it more than once on the b2g1 but I waited til the last day. Target does 1 exchange/yr for items less than 70 bucks without a receipt for a gift card. Walmart does 3 exchanges/yr w/o receipt for items under 70 bucks. So far I have 64.04 free in gift cards that I'll use towards the xb1 at launch. Until then I have to find some heads to do the 3 exchanges for me at Walmart each time to try and rack up. Im going to sell my system afterwards to max my profit. Sounds like a lot of work but it beats the time put in at my 9-5 by far.
you the man.. 

didnt know walmart did the 3 exchanges a year.. target has my info on file and last time i tried returning a game they denied me.. had to send my girl in to get the gc.

will be hitting my local walmart sometime b4 blackfriday to return 5 games.. stackin up that credit for when the 2nd batch of ps4s arrive!  
nthat.gif

I'm confused. When you buy two games does it automatically take the 30% off at the register?

I'm confused. When you buy two games does it automatically take the 30% off at the register?
naw bruh.. ur supposed to have the printed coupon.. but some people have been gettin away with showing their phone and having it scanned..

dont see why not!!! i used it last week to purchase ps4 games.

just soo you guys know you may get turned down on this coupon.. the original is a register coupon that is printed on receipt paper..

just look for workers that look chill and dont mind what kind of coupon you are trying to scan

me and my boy bought about 30 games before that sale ended AND used the 30% off coupon on top. Target employees didnt even know about it. I actually texted the guy who was checking us out the coupon :lol:.

Keeping some wrapped up for when games come out to exchange later :smokin

me and my boy bought about 30 games before that sale ended AND used the 30% off coupon on top. Target employees didnt even know about it. I actually texted the guy who was checking us out the coupon :lol:.

Keeping some wrapped up for when games come out to exchange later :smokin
Throw me two games my way... I'll pay 80 for both :nerd:

Used one of the codes I got from bodybuilding.com and it worked.

Downloaded it to my phone and brought a piece of paper with the code to the store.

The guy behind the counter was nice about it, called manager over and the manger said that the code was good.

Walked out with 2 games for $90 instead of $130 at Gamestop.

:pimp:

This deal was over this past Saturday. I know because I tried using it on Sunday thinking it will go through the weekend.

I was able to cop The new SUper Mario Bros for WII for $25 though. At the store is originally $49 but on the site its $25.

Back
Top Bottom