Target says data breach affected 110 MILLION accounts...not 70, like previously reported.

Got a call saying somebody tried to spend 125 at kroger with my card... i went to target and copped diapers not too long ago. Idk if that's the connection but I only had $30 in my account #bawse so it didn't go thru. Switched acct # switched to a new card and new pin and ain't eem activating it. #straightcashhomie

woah.... i had a cart full of stuff the other day & walked out because of the long *** line... guess i did good

Don't understand how ppl do this..

U spend all that time shopping and can't wait in line for a bit?

no i couldnt...

i had to pick up my daughter, & i had already been waiting for lil over 15 minutes without moving a single inch toward the register

& the cus service desk was packed too or i wouldve checked out there.

i planned to come back & grab it because i left the cart at the service desk but ended up finding eveything i had at target at TRU

**** I was there on Black Friday and paid with debit :lol:

Nothing looking out of place so far.

I just lost my debit card and had a new one replaced and haven't shopped at Target since. Am I good?

this breach is very serious. if you shopped there between that time i suggest you get your number changed because it will get swiped eventually. its trial and error with these fraudsters. 

Man, I was about to cop an eye exam from Target (optical).

Should I go ahead or look elsewhere? The breach's been resolved right? Was optical even affected?

my bank called today and said my card has been compromised. they said it'll be up to 3 weeks fpr a replacement b/c so many have to be replaced. I shopped at target a few times since black friday, i wonder if its related

somebody in alabama was using my card for gas. i was in target last week like 3 days before it happened. This is the second tie in 3 months I've had to get a new card from boa because of "fraudulent charges". think i'll be doing straight cash from now on word to randy moss

somebody in alabama was using my card for gas. i was in target last week like 3 days before it happened. This is the second tie in 3 months I've had to get a new card from boa because of "fraudulent charges". think i'll be doing straight cash from now on word to randy moss
BoA is theeeeeeeeeeee worst for **** like that. Navy Fed, i have had no issues 
nthat.gif

I remember going in there and every time I check out they ask if you want to sign up for a credit card to save like 5% off your purchase or something like that. It was tempting on a few occasions but I always told them no thank you. Glad I did.

the whole situation stinks, right around Christmas also. I didn't get comprise but I still shut down all my cards I used there :smh: no cards till after the holidays

Used my card there today but get e-mail alerts when suspicious purchases are made so I'll be good. I know it's after the dates in question but can never be too careful.

I dont know why some of yall worried its not like you wont get your money back.

*shrug*

Back
Top Bottom