tattoo spot in the metro area. need help.

i'll be back in the US very soon and before i go i need to get my arm tattooed.
tattoo in LA is very pricey.. so if any of u guys kno a good spot to get one, kindly share it with me.
thanks!

dude tatay nero in cubao. he started Philtag. He is the best tattoo artist in the PI. search him in google; Nero Nievo

^thanks mga bro. do u guys kno how much they charge? my budget is up to 7k. cuz i really want whole arm to be covered. thanks again.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^thanks mga bro. do u guys kno how much they charge? my budget is up to 7k. cuz i really want whole arm to be covered. thanks again.
go to alvin masaganda..dudes chill with his price..

^aight man, thanks again. ill check out nero first in cubao. saw his page, his tattoos are nice.

try eric from sta. mesa also a philtag member.. u can even pay installment.. i can get you his number.. my friend got a tat from him for 8k il post the pic..

ricky is good with mr. cartoon or paul booth style but 7k won't be enough if you want your arm covered.. my friend is a regular at his shop
charges around ten grand for a retouch

Originally Posted by boopaolo

dude tatay nero in cubao. he started Philtag. He is the best tattoo artist in the PI. search him in google; Nero Nievo

Where is this located?

Originally Posted by Inigo

Originally Posted by boopaolo

Where is this located?

[h4]OCTOPUSHINK TATT hansel arcade infront of isetann cubao, QUEZONCITY PHILIPPINES[/h4]Contact Nos: 9119591 or 09278725222

Originally Posted by evilways

try eric from sta. mesa also a philtag member.. u can even pay installment.. i can get you his number.. my friend got a tat from him for 8k il post the pic..

ricky is good with mr. cartoon or paul booth style but 7k won't be enough if you want your arm covered.. my friend is a regular at his shop
yep ricky is a bit expensive pero ok naman gawa niya, had a halfsleeve on my arm done a while back way more than 7k inabot hehe

Originally Posted by puchanamano

Originally Posted by evilways

yep ricky is a bit expensive pero ok naman gawa niya, had a halfsleeve on my arm done a while back way more than 7k inabot hehe
sir puchanamano..can u post photo with ur tattoo,yung half sleeve..coz im plannin to get tattoo also a half sleeve..thanks bro

^thanks for the info guys! those tats are nice. im jus trying to get a tribal design for my arm. ill check them out. thanks again.

guys, any help where to get designs?

any tips? what designs? images? im planning to get inked.

tip: find a design which symbolizes your personality or has meaning not just something that looks fancy on the outside.

a teardrop perhaps for each girl who dumped you?
laugh.gif

but yeah just llike what boopaolo said its not about putting something thatll look good or cool on you cosmetically but put a word/phrase/symbol that will speak volumes about yourself and represent/symbolize who you are, what youre life is about or what you went through life.

just my thoughts

got a piece done by ricky sta ana. wasnt as cheap as i thought it would be considering all i heard that prices in the PI was cheaper, but the tattoo came out good so im happy

Back
Top Bottom