TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to drop my girl that went to rehab. Just don't have the time to juggle two girls anymore with my job and my new side gig. Something about her blonde hair and huge chesticles that I'm gonna miss. Moving forward my main girl is a straight up horn dog. I'm talking we **** like three times a night.

She got a little bubble on her too and that thang get wetter than Katrina. I be in that thang about to nut quick on some SOS ****

She even cooks and takes me to work sometimes. She about to get her bachelors from a really good school in Indy too. This girl the real mvp. Her family got bread too 
pimp.gif
. And she be swallowing the kids 
pimp.gif
. Was almost late to work today because she was trying to go round two of the morning like *** you gotta chill *** that lil ***** got sum power

Last edited:
Weekend was lit :pimp: Spent Friday with my girls family and she met my family on Saturday. My sister never gets along with my girlfriends but she loves my current. Calling eachother sister in laws already :lol: Pregamed and went out with some of the DMV NTers Saturday night. A certain NTer smashed off my girls friend in my roommates bed :smokin And I wasn't there to witness it but I heard another almost got with my sister :nerd:

My girl and I dropped the L word on eachother. I'm pretty sure I found the one.

Weekend was lit :pimp: Spent Friday with my girls family and she met my family on Saturday. My sister never gets along with my girlfriends but she loves my current. Calling eachother sister in laws already :lol: Pregamed and went out with some of the DMV NTers Saturday night. A certain NTer smashed off my girls friend in my roommates bed :smokin And I wasn't there to witness it but I heard another almost got with my sister :nerd:

My girl and I dropped the L word on eachother. I'm pretty sure I found the one.

WELP. Congrats!

I plan on making a trip to DC this year os it'd be nice to link up with some of #Yall

Nah I didnt smash thick country :lol: One, I didnt have rubbers and two, given my current situation with Spanish id feel guilty about it. So I just settled for some head :lol:

And ummm your sis. Smashing a homies sister is a line I cant cross. And she was pretty drunk so thats a double no no for me. All in all, your girl mad cool her friend Thick Country and your sis. I had a good time :smokin

Last edited:
Yea iwpuldve been in trouble. Thick country was cute from what u showed me. Im glad drop got it in. Im going to the flight trampoline park on tuesday if anyone wants to roll ima meet up with henny and share some of that henny cake i showed him

As far as I remember, I have only been offered another man's sister once in my young life. When I was in HS, a teammate of mine had a very good looking sister. Me and him are cool, but I wouldn't call him a real close friend. She was feeling me heavy, but she was too shy to approach since I was a grade above her. So one morning before school started, she told her brother to tell me that she was feeling me. At first I thought he was messing around, but he told me it was serious.

I thought about it for a few seconds, but I had to respectfully decline. I told him that I respected him as a man, and I couldn't do it because it was his sister and I didn't think I could have treated her the way she should be. But he insisted to go ahead because he trusted the man that I was. I still said no....I regret it to this day. She was a 5'4, pretty face, thick Cuban ginger. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Speaking of the past, I ran into 2 girls I used to talk to this weekend. Both were looking fine as hell, and I wasn't looking my best(no haircut in 3 weeks). I was with one of my best friends and he's given me the nickname Mr. F*Up. Cause I always mess up with some of the women I talk to and I never take it further than that. :smh: :frown:

Anyways one of them was from like 2 years ago which I spoke about her in this thread. Dominican, caramel skin, green eyes, slim with a nice bubble, but she has a kid. At the time I was talking to her I didn't have a car, I used to borrow my dad's van to drive around. She wanted me to spend a lot of time with her, but it was something I couldn't offer at the time. The fact that she had a kid didn't matter to me. I really messed that one up, cause our first date went really well. She was actually shocked that we didn't kiss after, she found it really awkward. :lol:

The other one was from my high school, and she's a twin :evil: . These twins were some of the most highly sought after women in my school. Both pretty as hell(Team #FaceTime), thick and smart but they were always kinda stuck up from being gassed by all the guys. I forgot how it happened but one of them happened to find me attractive and I got her number. We started talking pretty much everyday and hanging out in school all the time. What messed us up though was the fact we lived kinda far from each other. Since I was a Magnet student, I did not go to my local HS, I went to school in another city. Besides that, I was still a kid at the time being 17 with no car and we never got to see each other after school. I had 2 jobs at the time, a M-F after school and a very physical weekend job that was 6am-5pm.

Got some colleague yambz while at the Masters this wkend :smokin first one night stand in like 5 yrs :lol:
Sales rep from another company & lives in Pittsburgh so didn't break my rule

Know I'm not inducted to DC crew, but might have another hh this Fri, prob bar deco rooftop :nerd:

Man I might come kick it with the dmv crew this summer. I gotta kick wit it joepac too he reached out to me a while ago

Man my boys get the weekly snap so NO chance of me with their sisters ever...

Oh another note had one of the funniest things happen tonight.

Love when you break it off with someone and they act like it was them.

Ive done one ofnmy boy sisters but honestly the way it happened was the most random thing.

I tell one of my boys now i love his sis and he is always dead serious and is like. Dude id be honored if it was u over the a holes she dates now.

Im def down for a nats game
I still havent been to one.

Yall just gotta give me like 2 days notice so ican adjust my work schedule

Yeah I'm down for a Nats summit definitely if I'm getting tickets like I did last night.

Just let me know a day or week that will work for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom