TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no.

Just seen your location...
I'm not there anymore, I could've sworn I updated it. I'm back in Indianapolis.
She gave homie the herp smh 
I'm really hoping it is, but before I moved back I head it was spreading like wildfire, INDY is very small

I was with my EX the other day and I was telling her I got a mosquito bite by my....before I could finish she said that's a HERPE....she don't know how bad I wanted to punch her in the face.

I knew she was playing but id never wish that on anyone. smh

But after looking up symptom's they were close to multiple things than just herpes..
people who knowingly due that are sick in the head
mean.gif
after a talk with my brother I almost wouldn't be surprised.....shes always on Facebook talking about how lonely she is and what not. Despite her 3 kids idk why she is either. At the same time she threw it to me the 1st time. Had a dress on no bra no panties i knew what she was on and I shouldn't have at all. That was TOO EASY.

MY brother suggest she might know her status and pass it around and possible keep the dude around....Def sick in the head, Those the type of chicks that get the .357 and a potato treatmeant
Tell me a doctor has diagnosed this?
naw none has yet
Sorry fam. Hopefully it's something you can cure. Be safe out here guys, for real.
I hope it is too, I'm not trying to feel like I'm in denial but I really hope it is.

Starting to feel like damaged goods  

Literally spent the whole weekend shut up in the crib alone, on the couch, watching GoT and my only regret is that I have nobody to watch it with :frown:

The ronriness is real b. I was flourishing a mere couple months ago and now I'm completely at square 1 :smh:

I'm not there anymore, I could've sworn I updated it. I'm back in Indianapolis.

I'm really hoping it is, but before I moved back I head it was spreading like wildfire, INDY is very small

I was with my EX the other day and I was telling her I got a mosquito bite by my....before I could finish she said that's a HERPE....she don't know how bad I wanted to punch her in the face.
I knew she was playing but id never wish that on anyone. smh
But after looking up symptom's they were close to multiple things than just herpes..

after a talk with my brother I almost wouldn't be surprised.....shes always on Facebook talking about how lonely she is and what not. Despite her 3 kids idk why she is either. At the same time she threw it to me the 1st time. Had a dress on no bra no panties i knew what she was on and I shouldn't have at all. That was TOO EASY.
MY brother suggest she might know her status and pass it around and possible keep the dude around....Def sick in the head, Those the type of chicks that get the .357 and a potato treatmeant

naw none has yet

I hope it is too, I'm not trying to feel like I'm in denial but I really hope it is.
Starting to feel like damaged goods  

Son have you not spoken to a doctor yet? :x

Last edited:
romcadoo romcadoo really sorry to hear that man :smh:

This is why I don't try and run through everything, catching something is my biggest fear. I'm content with my low body count, some of the dudes that brag about having mad bodies got something for sure. :x

KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush it was Art Walk in Wynwood last night, the hell were you doing at home man :lol:

Oh no.

Just seen your location...

Literally spent the whole weekend shut up in the crib alone, on the couch, watching GoT and my only regret is that I have nobody to watch it with :frown:

The ronriness is real b. I was flourishing a mere couple months ago and now I'm completely at square 1 :smh:
Son have you not spoken to a doctor yet? :x

My ***** that could be an ingrown pube

Go to the clinic asap

On my way in a minute, finally talk to the chick asked when the last time she got tested she claims a week or less before we had sex.
Then she said she was locked up and she was tested there. So that's 2x......
When I tell her I ain't been the same she comes off defensive and angry.
Talking bout I got the nerve to come off and say I got it from her.
She claims it doesn't take that long for symptoms to show....when it fact it only takes a week or more depending on what it is.
Then she says she already set up an appointment for Tuesday because she know what's up....
Claiming she not a 304 but we had sex the 1st I see you in person [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Then she proceeds to say she ain't smashing the city ya ya ya, before we did it, she hasn't had sex in MONTHS.

Now if you haven't had sex in "MONTHS" why constantly go get tested??

In addition she claimed to know I was burning because I got soft while I was smashing when I've only drank beers the whole night and nothing else it's easy to get dehydrated

U already know you will never get the whole truth..just pray and stay positive

Don't put negative ish in the univerise I had a situation like that before and it turned out to be a ingrown pube

Last edited:
U already know you will never get the whole truth..just pray and stay positive

Don't put negative ish in the univerise I had a situation like that before and it turned out to be a ingrown pube

Exactly, just be real, I can't even take her seriously anymore she said
She said she was good because she was wet....and didn't have a smell. Claiming she had these "test" done but never offered to show the results...also said if she was burning I'd know in 24hrs....[emoji]128533[/emoji]
There's so many discrepancies with the story it's too much

Just get tested & stop overthinking it

She sounds like someone who slept thru sex ed class so talking to her will do you no good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom