TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did she bring it up at all afterwards?
In a subtle joking way saying "you ruined it" but she was the initiator.
Typical female tactic. Just wait until she sees you with other yambs.

laugh.gif

I guess its true that men and women cant be just friends. Last weekend, me and my lady friend of 15+ years who i viewed as my sister, did the business after an entire day of drinking. I never have regrets, but a part of me is kinda disappointed that it had to happen after no kind of intimacy for over a decade. I honestly dont view things any different than before we did it, we still talk on the daily. Dont know what my point is here, just kinda nice to vent a bit.
I feel this may happen with me and my best friend

I wanted to comment about this as well.

I have 2 really good female friends, but only 1 of them I could see this possibly happening, but at the same time it never will happen. I dont think we'd ever be in a situation for it to happen on top of there has never really been any sexual tension there.

If it happened with you two I assume there has always been some type of tension. Maybe just waiting in the shadows for it to happened. it's def on homegirls mind (as well as yours)

do you have any interest in her? I'm assuming yes since you're friends.

every female friend I have has some quality i like about them.

It's happened to me 3 times this year. Friends for years and alcohol gets involved and they throw me the yambs. Never really the same afterwards, cause either they end up catching feelings or it comes to the light that they had feelings this whole time.

I wanted to comment about this as well.

I have 2 really good female friends, but only 1 of them I could see this possibly happening, but at the same time it never will happen. I dont think we'd ever be in a situation for it to happen on top of there has never really been any sexual tension there.

If it happened with you two I assume there has always been some type of tension. Maybe just waiting in the shadows for it to happened. it's def on homegirls mind (as well as yours)

do you have any interest in her? I'm assuming yes since you're friends.

every female friend I have has some quality i like about them.
Yes and no with the interest. Remember I told you about her being 6'1 and skinny.

I accidentally called her my girlfriend name yesterday day. She was not a happy camper.

She said even tho I'm not dating you we're going to the grave together. She suppose to come stay with me for a bit at the end of the year.

Yes and no with the interest. Remember I told you about her being 6'1 and skinny.

I accidentally called her my girlfriend name yesterday day. She was not a happy camper.

She said even tho I'm not dating you we're going to the grave together. She suppose to come stay with me for a bit at the end of the year.
Yeah you gonna smash that. Feels and all.

My closest homegirl who I had a crush on when we first met over a decade ago, and would've married in a heartbeat back then has thrown it at me a few times we were chilling but I either had long outgrown that phase, was wit someone or was thinking about someone else. Cold world.

Last edited:
I got the point.
You didn't have to write back for me to get the message. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

How does the TAY famb deal w/ break-ups?

Haven't had really any real break-ups in my life so I'm curious as to how folks deal with them.

I know it can be tough, but is it tougher when someone actually messes up or when people split amicably and there is no fighting, fussing, or rage?

Legit take your time. Grieve process. Work on yourself and your goals before jumping back in to another. Dont do empty sex immediately. Wait awhile see where your head is at

How does the TAY famb deal w/ break-ups?

Haven't had really any real break-ups in my life so I'm curious as to how folks deal with them.

I know it can be tough, but is it tougher when someone actually messes up or when people split amicably and there is no fighting, fussing, or rage?

It sucks, dawg. Lost about 15-20 pounds in like a month m after my only one. Took me about 3-4 months to completely move on. Just gotta focus on you and grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom