TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i oay for any star it certainly is going to be some fresh wet behind the ears upstart.
Give me the vets!!!! Gianna, all a dude need.

Some box is worth $500 though. Which is the total cost after the hometown discount
Damn she giving it up for 500?
Apparently so. I've known her before the pr0n though. It's a long story but she "doesn't have sex for free anymore". **** is sad b 
mean.gif
. I've had relations with her before (paid) but idk if I wanna go through with it again she did damn near go through the whole Pacers squad 
mean.gif
. There's so much **** that goes into it 
laugh.gif
 . Just know your favorite NBA/NFL player done probably tapped it too and they all pay top dolla

Last edited:
Apparently so. I've known her before the pr0n though. It's a long story but she "doesn't have sex for free anymore". **** is sad b :smh: . I've had relations with her before (paid) but idk if I wanna go through with it again she did damn near go through the whole Pacers squad :smh: . There's so much **** that goes into it :lol:  . Just know your favorite NBA/NFL player done probably tapped it too and they all pay top dolla
Sounds like her walls have been through a lot .

Yo my dawgs....and all the plehboiis in this thread

Ya boy, Carver got a simple question for the yamb gods

Little background on myself.. I got out of a 5 year relationship maybe a year ago and I been just chilling. Had some fun in Vegas with the bros in the summer and going out here and there. 

But I was out this past Friday with a group of friends, the first place we stop I meet this fine lil asian chick and we're chilling and dancing, we even kissed 
sick.gif
(that's a mistake)..But I was already turnt from our pregame I don't know how many shots we took. But the homies trying to bounce to the next spot so we exchange numbers real quick and I go on my way. Move on to Saturday night.. she text me around 9 something PM with a picture me and her apparently took on her phone. Said she has some memories of last night and that I was really cool. We go back and forth for a bit and I text her let's go grab some drinks around 11ish at night this was after the OKC/GS game. She hit me with the "I'm really sorry, I'd love to go, but I'm going to sleep in tonight. I didn't get a chance to recover from yesterday I've been busy all day." I have not responded lol

I'm thinking, yo, she texting me at 9-10pm like she DTF.. but she hit me with that nonsense. I mean, I can understand it was kind of late.. but you text me.

My question to the gods is do I text her and try to meet up again sometime this weekend or nah.. I mean it was kind of late.. and I do know she got turnt the night before, so the excuse may be valid.

You're waaaaaay overthinking it. She probably did go to sleep and was just texting you. Just because you get a text after 10pm doesn't mean it's going to be her telling you to come smash.

Yo my dawgs....and all the plehboiis in this thread

Ya boy, Carver got a simple question for the yamb gods

Little background on myself.. I got out of a 5 year relationship maybe a year ago and I been just chilling. Had some fun in Vegas with the bros in the summer and going out here and there. 

But I was out this past Friday with a group of friends, the first place we stop I meet this fine lil asian chick and we're chilling and dancing, we even kissed 
sick.gif
(that's a mistake)..But I was already turnt from our pregame I don't know how many shots we took. But the homies trying to bounce to the next spot so we exchange numbers real quick and I go on my way. Move on to Saturday night.. she text me around 9 something PM with a picture me and her apparently took on her phone. Said she has some memories of last night and that I was really cool. We go back and forth for a bit and I text her let's go grab some drinks around 11ish at night this was after the OKC/GS game. She hit me with the "I'm really sorry, I'd love to go, but I'm going to sleep in tonight. I didn't get a chance to recover from yesterday I've been busy all day." I have not responded lol

I'm thinking, yo, she texting me at 9-10pm like she DTF.. but she hit me with that nonsense. I mean, I can understand it was kind of late.. but you text me.

My question to the gods is do I text her and try to meet up again sometime this weekend or nah.. I mean it was kind of late.. and I do know she got turnt the night before, so the excuse may be valid.
Yeah but wait until Friday evening at around like 4pm-5pm. Don't overdo it. Just text her "Wanna grab a drink tonight?" she say no on friday then propose for saturday. If she ducks and dodges just keep it moving. But I wouldn't text her until Friday.

Dudes making millions just to pay for *****.
roll.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
this.. if i was in that position id future all these broads with no dambs given

too much would be thrown at me to even think about paying
laugh.gif
Yall acting like rich dudes paying for P one shape or form is completely farfetched. The stories she told me and I know a couple groupies that date NBA/NFL players you wouldn't believe the **** 
laugh.gif
. Much easier to drop cash then to wine/dine/spend time with girls when you're always working and ****. Just some **** us regular ****** would never understand. Either way dudes paying for the P one way or another whether it's time/money unless you're a pimp literally. 

Last edited:

Dudes making millions just to pay for *****. :rofl: :x :smh:

this.. if i was in that position id future all these broads with no dambs given

too much would be thrown at me to even think about paying :lol:
Yall acting like rich dudes paying for P one shape or form is completely farfetched. The stories she told me and I know a couple groupies that date NBA/NFL players you wouldn't believe the **** :lol: . Much easier to drop cash then to wine/dine/spend time with girls when you're always working and ****. Just some **** us regular ****** would never understand. Either way dudes paying for the P one way or another whether it's time/money unless you're a pimp literally. 

i know what you mean like i said in my other post

just my personal opinion tho

Last edited:
I'm not acting surprised, this is stuff we all know by now. It always just makes me laugh because there's **** out here willing to throw that for free to the first dude with a Jesus piece. :lol:

I'm working on V day

But I'm proposing Friday night

Good look bro, marriage is a great thing :pimp:

I hope so man

I'm not acting surprised, this is stuff we all know by now. It always just makes me laugh because there's **** out here willing to throw that for free to the first dude with a Jesus piece. :lol:

Ehh I don't judge. I paid for it in the Dominican. It was worth every penny.

Like the old saying goes "you're paying them to leave"

I recently matched with some stripper on Tinder who was selling box for $300

I countered with $150. She came back at $200

I countered back with $150.

Never heard from her again.

:lol:

laugh.gif
Were you gonna go through with it?
Probably not. For these reasons

1) I'm getting steady box right now. (If I was in a drought, things might be different)

2) Not worth it
Back in my younger days I used to swear I would never pay for box. But now, under certain circumstances, I would.

But she has to be bad though. 

But I also really have no idea how to gauge what a good rate is. Always tryna get that bargain 
laugh.gif

:lol:

Were you gonna go through with it?

1) I'm getting steady box right now. (If I was in a drought, things might be different)

2) Not worth it

Back in my younger days I used to swear I would never pay for box. But now, under certain circumstances, I would.

But I also really have no idea how to gauge what a good rate is. Always tryna get that bargain :lol:

Yeah she's cute enough to smash but not worth paying for.

The one time I paid she was like the top 5 baddest chick I smashed so I had no regrets :lol:

But I also really have no idea how to gauge what a good rate is. Always tryna get that bargain :lol:
Definitely wouldn't pay for that. She just good for a smash and dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom