TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a shorty over the crib yesterday night. I'd been trying to get her over for the longest and finally got her through. I had the liq and the weed rolled and we're watching Martin. My mojo is on a hundred and she's getting giddy as she keeps sipping saying all that "why are you looking daddyish right now" and "you got me feeling some type of way" deal. I'm talking cash **** at this point about how I'm gonna **** her all night long. She immediately wants us to go to bed and lay down and its about 12:30 midnight. I start doing the Macarena in my head :lol: We get to the bed and she takes her pants off and says "I normally sleep like this so don't think that's an invite" ....I get straight to it. She's telling me how she wants more and that I have to promise to give her this the whole night. I finished and was ready to get right back in it cause this chick had been playing games for a minute and was extremely satisfied that I hit :lol: but I start laying there cause the liq got me dizzy and the ceiling is spinning. I close my eyes for what feels like 4 seconds. Ol girl taps me on the shoulder dressed saying she's bout to get ready for work. I look at the clock and it 7:30 AM :x :x :x :smh:

Had a shorty over the crib yesterday night. I'd been trying to get her over for the longest and finally got her through. I had the liq and the weed rolled and we're watching Martin. My mojo is on a hundred and she's getting giddy as she keeps sipping saying all that "why are you looking daddyish right now" and "you got me feeling some type of way" deal. I'm talking cash **** at this point about how I'm gonna **** her all night long. She immediately wants us to go to bed and lay down and its about 12:30 midnight. I start doing the Macarena in my head :lol: We get to the bed and she takes her pants off and says "I normally sleep like this so don't think that's an invite" ....I get straight to it. She's telling me how she wants more and that I have to promise to give her this the whole night. I finished and was ready to get right back in it cause this chick had been playing games for a minute and was extremely satisfied that I hit :lol: but I start laying there cause the liq got me dizzy and the ceiling is spinning. I close my eyes for what feels like 4 seconds. Ol girl taps me on the shoulder dressed saying she's bout to get ready for work. I look at the clock and it 7:30 AM :x :x :x :smh:

Sounds like last Tuesday night for me.

Except I woke up alone with just my beater on :lol: {

Didn't even smash. Last thing I remember was nibbling on her nipples :smh:.

Feel that cold streak coming.....:smh:

Next time, lay it down like the Hammer of Thor.... it's called the "Call in ****" :lol: **** so good, she had to call in sick.

Oh and brotha... Pics of chick? PM me.

Lmao falling asleep suckin on ******* is rock star ****. I woke up looking like the Mr. Krabs meme after I looked at the clock. I was practically begging her to stay so I could hit again. She switched the plan up on me. I was suppose to ravage her all night and have her sprung. Instead I get one nut off, fall asleep and now I'm sprung :smh: What a way to roll into cuffing season :smh:

Next time, lay it down like the Hammer of Thor.... it's called the "Call in ****" :lol: **** so good, she had to call in sick.

Oh and brotha... Pics of chick? PM me.

While I was in there, I was going caveman in that girl! Her moan :wow: Its crazy how long I've been crushing on this woman. Last night was about 3 years in the making. TAY is fam. Pics for the beast:

First pic is how she looked when I first met her. 2nd pic is of her recent haircut. Ive been trying so hard not to blow her phone up. I want her now more than ever :wow:

Bruh said 3 years. :wow: :lol:

You earned that my g, she look like she taste like the sweetest nectar too, enjoy.

Last edited:
Ayyyyeeee.... I love the dark make up look! When the right girls pulls it off? I'm simpin with no dambs given!

We always rep for pics. I like it she has a rachel true vibe

Lol now that you mention it there's a resemblance there. She doesn't come off as a hippy though like Rachel True. Ol girl is an AKA but she's a tomboy too. Super weird lol

Bruh said 3 years. :wow: :lol:

You earned that my g, she look like she taste like the sweetest nectar too, enjoy.

Man she tasted like kool-aid, real **** I told her that last night and she was cracking up :wow: :lol: She didn't even take me serious in the beginning. Her high school sweetheart and dude she was dating up until the beginning of 2015 was Eric Berry, safety for the chiefs. He used to light up the scoreboard when he played against us in HS too (both he and her are from around my way) but they went to college together and they were dating while he was pro. He got that franchise tag put on him and started swimming in money is around the same time they fell out. It's crazy because she has the "athlete's wife" look and she's little quirky but a nice and warm person. She jumped to the next dude and that got over with quick. She's in that leapfrog stage right now where she's jumping from **** to ****. Truthfully I know I'm a rebound to her which I don't mind right now. She wanted to talk about Eric last night but I changed subjects so quick. He still has her mind :smh: :rolleyes I can't compete. I'm not making anywhere near $10.8 mil a year and I haven't been to the gym in damn near a week :lol:

Ayyyyeeee.... I love the dark make up look! When the right girls pulls it off? I'm simpin with no dambs given!

She was looking amazing last night. She had just came from some little dinner with her home girls. She had that dark colored look with maroon lipstick and smelled so good. I came to the door drinking out the Crown Royal bottle with basketball shorts and a hard on :lol:

When you just a handsome SOB and chicks tell you they can't trust you in a relationship due to your looks and attention you receive from broads smh

Not een a humble brag man. **** is getting old :lol: I'm sure a few of y'all know what I mean

One chick I was feeling deadass told me that..I just wanted to wife for the upcoming winter man.

It's like the baddest ones be the most intimated by dudes so they settle for dudes they know won't cheat but will simp them all day. Lowkey smart logic but sucks bruh

Last edited:
When you just a handsome SOB and chicks tell you they can't trust you in a relationship due to your looks and attention you receive from broads smh

Not een a humble brag man. **** is getting old
laugh.gif
I'm sure a few of y'all know what I mean

One chick I was feeling deadass told me that..I just wanted to wife for the upcoming winter man.

It's like the baddest ones be the most intimated by dudes so they settle for dudes they know won't cheat but will simp them all day. Lowkey smart logic but sucks bruh
I know these feels. Same goes with the "I know you got h**s"
NT Summit
nerd.gif
Filthy

I'm in ATL Halloween weekend.

:nerd:. What's it looking like NT? Other than AUC homecoming.....where the yambs at? :nerd:

I'm in ATL Halloween weekend.

:nerd:. What's it looking like NT? Other than AUC homecoming.....where the yambs at? :nerd:

Bra u looking for more then that? Lol

You cant go wrong with lucky lounge downtown or strip clubs.

Man just hit the mall or local grocery store its atlanta. Just dont be stuck in the house bra lol

My girl is knocked up...

We're calling planned parent hood tomorrow...

I need advice peoples... We are getting rid of it... Where should my thoughts be besides making sure my girl is OK... Besides my brains is on cyclone ****...

My girl is knocked up...

We're calling planned parent hood tomorrow...

I need advice peoples... We are getting rid of it... Where should my thoughts be besides making sure my girl is OK... Besides my brains is on cyclone ****...
Get a vasectomy :lol: jk

But seriously, be more careful next time. Wear a condom, have her take birth control pills if you need to go raw, etc.
also have her do everything legally, no illegal abortion ish, don't wanna risk her life doing an illegal one

Last edited:
I know these feels. Same goes with the "I know you got h**s"

Filthy

This girl I been messing with is so insecure like that

I know you got **** troy
You gonna forget about me soon
I wonder how long were gonna mess before you find someone else

And if I don't reply to her text for whatever reason (gym, work, etc) oh lawwwwd

We not even together and she buggin like that

Lol the savegry is unparalleled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom