TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like she's waiting on dude to do something. Def smash too, you'll have more leverage with a woman when you do.
So I went out and out tanked with a buddy that night and went straight to option three with no damns given ha! and decide to comment on one of her IG pics. (the roses) "I guess i put on a good show for everybody didnt I?" (that liquor courage). Well I texted her the next morning "i guess i put on a good act for everyone didnt I? Well you hired the right person for the right role." And she respond back with "what are you talking about it wasnt and act" and i ask about those roses and she didnt say anything, that right there gave me indication for me to just up and walk away. Asked her if she wants to talk it over lunch but she kept on ducking and dodging, told me when she gets off from work she has to go straight her cousins place. Was willing to talk it out but she told she had not time. So I gave my last text, im tired of giving you my time and when i ask for a minute i get none, have a nice day. all she was said was wow WTH and nothing else. It kinda shows me how she really cares about me.I wanted to hit up her on last time to get everything on the ground and clear things out but obviously shes afraid and give in. So ima take this L and keep it pushing. Dont wanna waste my time over something that wasn't truly there. Dont let anyone waste your time... twice.   

So I went out and out tanked with a buddy that night and went straight to option three with no damns given ha! and decide to comment on one of her IG pics. (the roses) "I guess i put on a good show for everybody didnt I?" (that liquor courage). Well I texted her the next morning "i guess i put on a good act for everyone didnt I? Well you hired the right person for the right role." And she respond back with "what are you talking about it wasnt and act" and i ask about those roses and she didnt say anything, that right there gave me indication for me to just up and walk away. Asked her if she wants to talk it over lunch but she kept on ducking and dodging, told me when she gets off from work she has to go straight her cousins place. Was willing to talk it out but she told she had not time. So I gave my last text, im tired of giving you my time and when i ask for a minute i get none, have a nice day. all she was said was wow WTH and nothing else. It kinda shows me how she really cares about me.I wanted to hit up her on last time to get everything on the ground and clear things out but obviously shes afraid and give in. So ima take this L and keep it pushing. Dont wanna waste my time over something that wasn't truly there. Dont let anyone waste your time... twice.   
tumblr_ltj6p45Szs1qhgb5lo1_500.gif

See you went with the power "OG" move..
Lol...
Best thing to do is let the situation be and if you see her in the group, don't be salty or rude, just be you and act as non-affected as you can. That ish is going to kill her inside because you are not "thirsty" or showing any type of remorse for standing up to her and showing that you love yourself more then just the yambs...
Plus, like I said 24 is a very awkward age for a female(in general) because if they have been in a long term relationship, they probably are still pinning over their first love or first serious situation and any dude coming after that is going to catch hell or deal with the aftermath of getting their heart ripped out(word to Kano) when they find out old boy comes back with the classic" I am ready to love you right",smh...
But there are still quality chicks out there to wife and there still are chicks that just want the D..
It may sting but use this L to propel yourself to be great..
Peace

tumblr_ltj6p45Szs1qhgb5lo1_500.gif

See you went with the power "OG" move..
Lol...
Best thing to do is let the situation be and if you see her in the group, don't be salty or rude, just be you and act as non-affected as you can. That ish is going to kill her inside because you are not "thirsty" or showing any type of remorse for standing up to her and showing that you love yourself more then just the yambs...
Plus, like I said 24 is a very awkward age for a female(in general) because if they have been in a long term relationship, they probably are still pinning over their first love or first serious situation and any dude coming after that is going to catch hell or deal with the aftermath of getting their heart ripped out(word to Kano) when they find out old boy comes back with the classic" I am ready to love you right",smh...
But there are still quality chicks out there to wife and there still are chicks that just want the D..
It may sting but use this L to propel yourself to be great..
Peace

View media item 931379
Was thinking the same as well, I know I'll see her around ima just give her the head nod as if I wasn't hurt over it. And yes not only taking this L but also as a lesson learned. Thanks fam.

Saw the stuff about Pick up lines.

Who remembers the myspace thread back in like 07-08?

That "can i borrow you, I'll give you back I promise" line....got me so much yambs it was unreal. It was like a cheat code.

Forever grateful to NT for that. Only online pickup line that worked like gold back then  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

^^^^ Gonna have to use that. Sounds a little better/cuter than the standard can I borrow you line I recently started using

Sounds to me like she's waiting on dude to do something. Def smash too, you'll have more leverage with a woman when you do.

Lol at women and their "cousins". She was tryna curve you for someone else but you hit her with that unexpected. She invested a lot of time and money, she'll be back, When she does though, no games.

Sho neff she did and burned herself for it, all her cousins were pretty disapointed. But im not trying to deal with it if she does come back. If shes hiding all this, imagine down the road what she'll do. Been eyeing this sister (im asian by the way) for a while might have to pull the triger and hit her up. Until then ima just get my money right hopefully i land a contract job out in Afgan (Aerospace contract jobs) and bounce back 10x harder. Let that sink in for her ha!

Man that "Can I borrow you i promise I'll give you back" line worked like a gem for me every time I met a new girl on campus frosh/soph year. Would be the perfect lead text on a rainy/snowy weekend night when no one went out. I never messed with the online dating scene, but I'm sure it was golden there too.

Sho neff she did and burned herself for it, all her cousins were pretty disapointed. But im not trying to deal with it if she does come back. If shes hiding all this, imagine down the road what she'll do. Been eyeing this sister (im asian by the way) for a while might have to pull the triger and hit her up. Until then ima just get my money right hopefully i land a contract job out in Afgan (Aerospace contract jobs) and bounce back 10x harder. Let that sink in for her ha!

You're coming off too bitter though bruh. Let it go.

Man that "Can I borrow you i promise I'll give you back" line worked like a gem for me every time I met a new girl on campus frosh/soph year. Would be the perfect lead text on a rainy/snowy weekend night when no one went out. I never messed with the online dating scene, but I'm sure it was golden there too.

Worked great in person too. There was like a whole playbook with lines following it that was basically copy & paste lol.

06—09 was the best time for meeting girls online.

That thread was mind blowing :lol: even the sequel had me in tears :lol:

Literally trolling chicks out of their pannies :lol: :lol:

Oh man the more I think about it I just keep laughing :lol: :lol: the utter foolishness that went on in that thread.....lmaooooo

Last edited:
lil story: I used the can I hit it line on this chick on myspace in I wanna say 07/08..she said it was cute but we didn't talk after that..in 2010 when I went to prom...my girl was a senior in hs but she danced at night...now she's a full time dancer lol...but anyways she says she's gonna call her homegirl that she works with to come kick it with us at the club/hotel for after prom...her homegirl was the chick I sent the message too lol..when she got in the car I had the biggest grin...so did my boy who was supposed to run her that night but unfortunately she wasnt on it

With the pua stuff they are all real conversations, they just dont feel "real."

The success rate is very high, but I agree once you're in that world its hard to get into a real relationship. Its not natural connections, however that may sound, but more like calculated approaches that always work.
This.

Truth be told PUA stuff can get you laid, but usually nothing more than a one night stand, 2 or 3 lays if ur really deep in it. But after that, any woman can see through it.

PUA stuff is literally performing. Putting up an act. Eventually the show ends. 

Some people are just not natural with it, and have to resort to PUA stuff to get yambs. Eventually these people hook up but after time they go emotionally crazy cause they fail to develop anything of substance. 

I say use the PUA stuff if you are going through a drought and need a few lays to get that confidence going but after that, dead it. 

Focus on inner game. Inner confidence. Work on yourself. Everything else will fall in place. 

I personally dont use PUA in person much, other than  back in the day when i used the "can i borrow you" one. However you have to tailor it to the girls personality because people are not robots. It's all about improvising fellas.

A simple Hey, how are you...can go a long way depending on a girl....or you can hit em with a few lines on the fly and see how that goes.

Either way, shoot your shot and be confident. Never know what might happen. 

With the pua stuff they are all real conversations, they just dont feel "real."

The success rate is very high, but I agree once you're in that world its hard to get into a real relationship. Its not natural connections, however that may sound, but more like calculated approaches that always work.
This.

Truth be told PUA stuff can get you laid, but usually nothing more than a one night stand, 2 or 3 lays if ur really deep in it. But after that, any woman can see through it.

PUA stuff is literally performing. Putting up an act. Eventually the show ends. 

Some people are just not natural with it, and have to resort to PUA stuff to get yambs. Eventually these people hook up but after time they go emotionally crazy cause they fail to develop anything of substance. 

I say use the PUA stuff if you are going through a drought and need a few lays to get that confidence going but after that, dead it. 

Focus on inner game. Inner confidence. Work on yourself. Everything else will fall in place. 
I always thought this was the essence of PUA, that and playing the numbers game, approaching an insane amount of females. 

What exactly is the PUA you guys are talking about?

I always thought this was the essence of PUA, that and playing the numbers game, approaching an insane amount of females. 

What exactly is the PUA you guys are talking about?

It is. PUA is really all about confidence and having that mindset where she's just another human.

No one truly is a PUA IMO (for the guys who asked if I was)...

PUA makes you get out there and learn ur own game. You might get an opener from me, but after that open (or w/e it may be) YOU are the one sleeping with her. YOU are the one dating her. YOU are the one she falls in love with.

At the end of the day I may drop tons of knowledge for my boys, but it is THEIR game that gets them the girl.

Fellas as it was said before by EWD "stay on your toes at all times"

I was just chilling grabbing a drink from starbucks. As i was waiting on my drink this little chick walked by with a very intense stare. She ask me did I have class with her last semester, even though we never acknowledge each other once. I would always catch her staring at me but she only about a 6/10. So after that we chopped it up and exchanged numbers.

I wasn't expecting it all I actually thought I was kind of bummy today. Sweats x t-shirt x no haircut.

Fellas as it was said before by EWD "stay on your toes at all times"

I was just chilling grabbing a drink from starbucks. As i was waiting on my drink this little chick walked by with a very intense stare. She ask me did I have class with her last semester, even though we never acknowledge each other once. I would always catch her staring at me but she only about a 6/10. So after that we chopped it up and exchanged numbers.

I wasn't expecting it all I actually thought I was kind of bummy today. Sweats x t-shirt x no haircut.
Son I use to walk around campus like a caveman before I got my haircut. I believe as long as you have a mouthpiece you are good. These yambs don't be caring.....Yeah they told me to cut my **** but still wanted a dude to clap them cheeks(word to yeezusdisple). 

So clap them cheeks son.

I think i've gotten more yambs with sweats, vneck, and a snapback on campus than I've gotten with a button up, nice jeans, and some Clarks at a bar :lol:

After you leave the college scene though appearance matters most of the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom