TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was 0 contact in those 6 years, yes im an ******* and a terrible person, regret how I acted
man I haven't talked to my ex since 09 lol...I probably wont ever talk to her again in life unless we saw each other in person...move the **** on dude lol..

6 years? I don't even remember what girl I was with 6 years ago honestly.

She probably forgot whatever you did so you all good. :lol:

that line ecook dropped a few pages back was gold

I went to go see a chick that same night

It was my first time meeting her though so we ain't smash

Which one?

Ur welcome :smokin
I used the "congrats, you're now in a relationship with ___" line. I went to go see one I pulled off POF. She kinda hates me though cause I barely text her, I have a strong feeling she really likes me.

I think I told y'all about this chick from my job that wanted me to go to a party over the weekend. Didn't end up going cause I kinda wanted to drink that night and I had no DD. She asks why I didn't go the next day and that she really wanted me there. I hit her up last night through text and I get no response :rolleyes :smh:

Y'all ever had the "What do you look for in a woman?" question when having convo with your boys or a group or people (boys and girls)? Do y'all answer fully and honestly to that or just leave the question alone? Just wanna feel y'all out on that 
Honesty, confidence, ambition, drive, sense of humor. Those are just a few, and of course she's gotta have the looks too.

This girl is SO mad at me that I didn't say I miss her back... Think she kicked me outta her life lol.

I completely forgot this chick's bday. Smashed either the day of or day after and didn't say anything. She hmu a few days later kinda pissed

I still don't know the exact date :lol:

Man I stopped saying I miss you to chicks I mess with when the one I actually missed just said "oh I believe you do" instead of reciprocating like we always used to. Hurt like a *****.

The Asian shorty from my history class must be stopped! :lol:
I call myself deading the situation & more or less not communicating with her. It worked until she started texting me in class smh.

So today, she didn't go to class & she hits me like "We should study together before the final."

Keep in mind, she's swatted all prior attempts at getting some 1 on 1 time with her, I'm not really pressing the situation at this point, only taking it for what it is ....

am I reading too much into it or is she trying to give me that much needed assist to turn the season around?

The Asian shorty from my history class must be stopped!
laugh.gif

I call myself deading the situation & more or less not communicating with her. It worked until she started texting me in class smh.

So today, she didn't go to class & she hits me like "We should study together before the final."

Keep in mind, she's swatted all prior attempts at getting some 1 on 1 time with her, I'm not really pressing the situation at this point, only taking it for what it is ....

am I reading too much into it or is she trying to give me that much needed assist to turn the season around?
I sense she wants male attention. You can oblige to see if you can get something out of it at the study sesh but if its a no go, dont even bother texting her.

The Asian shorty from my history class must be stopped! :lol:

what I got from it she thinks ur smart and just wants to use u for ur brain.

Man, drop that girl man. She's playing too many games with you and she's giving you false hope. Like dude above said, she just wants to use you for your brain probably cause finals are right around the corner and she needs that A. If you really wanna still make attempts with her then make your intentions known - tell her straight up what you wanna do. Based on her answer, decide what to do. But drop her. She ain't worth the trouble, time, none of that 

I was in that same situation with this one chick in my history class freshman year. Came over with a copy of that study guide to the T. I did it for myself but I said hey might as well share. Gave it to her and I said I was about to dip. Man she cooked up the chicken, black beans and rice.

I smashed too.

But we were also workout partners so she didn't really give me the run around. I flipped it in her.

I was in that same situation with this one chick in my history class freshman year. Came over with a copy of that study guide to the T. I did it for myself but I said hey might as well share. Gave it to her and I said I was about to dip. Man she cooked up the chicken, black beans and rice.

I smashed too.

But we were also workout partners so she didn't really give me the run around. I flipped it in her.
whats it like having a workout partner

Yeah, I hear y'all. She can't possibly think I'm smart after we got those last exam grades tho :lol:

It was decent bro. It was a class called Extreme Fit which is like a hybrid HIIT that was twice a week. Used to do that after leg and chest days. I loved the class because it was full if women and weak and old men so I killed it every time.

Any ways. Met up with shorty before the class and we would joke around and she said we needed someone who was going to push her so I said I'll come and be her motivation. Son she had the nicest mass but I knew she went for the football team and probably the Kappas too, so I wasn't pushing up on that. She used to stay catching me looking at that mass when she did push-ups. But she knew what she was doing, setting her mat up in the row in front of mines.

It was cool though, I mainly used her for a ride from the gym, massages and to get a good meal every now and again.. Then I smashed a few handful of times and messed that all up

If someone wants to spend time with you, they will go out of their way to make room in their schedule for you.
First surgev1 surgev1 , take that Asian kitty off a pedestal,lol...
Yeah it's great but once again like I have said plenty of times, it's not a mythical creature that's going to give you power ups if you never had it before,lol..
Second, like others have said, she sounds like she might be using you for the "leg" work of studying if she has been" Hot Sauce" cross-overing you for one on one sessions before...
If you want the real answer, you have to stop with the passive-in my mind analysis-aggressiveness approach and just keep it all the way live with her..
Just that simple..
"Keep your mind in them books and off them gals"
Robin Harris

Can't trust dudes that wear buttons ups with a white tee under :smh:

I TOLD U FROM THE MOMENT I SAW SON! FROM THAT MOMENT!

Dude had it ALL THE WAY BUTTONED DOWN with the white tee underneath like he was in that spot smhhhhhhhh.

Dudes need to learn how to dress.

Alright so last friday was my SD chicks bday. She hit me up to go out with her saturday to DTF with her

best friend (lesbian), her friend and her bf. Her cousin last minute decides to meet us in DTF. I hit up

アミーゴ アミーゴ to give him the oop. We get to the bar and her cousin shows up but says she invited a

guy and he's on his way. Dude shows up and something about him isn't right.

My ex and this girl used to be best friends but had a falling out last year. I broke up with my ex over 3

years ago. Her friends and cousin don't know that we're dating so we decide to play it cool and just hang

out.

E shows up and I tell him the situation and we decide to hit the bar and run a lap. When E saw dude he

pulled me aside and said "don't trust dude in the white tee" :lol: When we come back from the lap my

chick asks for a drink. While E and I are at the bar the cousin comes up to me and asks why I'm ignoring

her cousin and that I'm there for her so she can have fun and to go grab her ***.

We walk back with the drinks and she comes up to me (she's a little tipsy) and starts hugging and kissing

me, so at this point everyone knows what's up. At one point I look up and her cousins dude is looking at

me kind of heated but looks away, I think nothing of it and continue having fun.

We leave the bar and get food after but my chick was way to hammered to even think about smashing I

was just praying she wouldn't yack in my truck.

The next day my chick hits me up that her cousins dude hit her up on fb and was telling her how

beautiful she is and that he was heated because he had to keep looking at her hooking up with me :lol:

and that it should've been him.

whats it like having a workout partner

female workout partners are the best.
If it's a chick you're trying to get with. nothing is sexier than you two working out together. you're trying to out do her and she is trying to keep up with you .
It's like a mental sex game while you're working out then when you get out of there you got all that test built up and ready to attack.

if it's just a homegirl. and she looks good. the other yambs look with Envy. It's kind of the same as walking hand in hand with a chick out in public. women see that and want that more. and when they find out you're not together but still taking the time to work out with a chick they want you even more.

atleast in my experience.

A lot of y'all pursuing pure foolishness. To the guy Tryna get the Asian chick. Man up and tell her what you want before going over to study with her. If your inquiries are met with questions and her beating around the bush dead her and let her earn her own D+

Explain. I wear a white tee under my button up shirts...........
Yea you got stop wearing white tees under your button ups just doesnt look right. I dont wear anything under any of my shirts. But even tho I dont wear a wife beater some wear one during the warm days when they sweat. Not sure if you wear them or your clothes does not fit right without a tee under your shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom