TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time on like the 2nd date I had with this girl, she had the audacity to pull my phone straight out my pocket.

My reaction :stoneface:

*russell wilson scramble from the pocket*

"TF YOU DOIN TRYNA GO THRU MY PHONE?"

Her line :smh:

"Really?! My phone died and I need to call my mom she called me earlier.."

Me 0]

"OH"

Whole vibe of the date was killed after that...I somewhat called her bluff but still felt like a lame for trippin about it. Still got the yambs like a week later tho 8)

Last edited:
One time on like the 2nd date I had with this girl, she had the audacity to pull my phone straight out my pocket.

Me 0]

"OH"

Whole vibe of the date was killed after that...I somewhat called her bluff but still felt like a lame for trippin about it. Still got the yambs like a week later tho 8)

It's still rude to grab it just like that though

One of mine is trying to fish me into the emotional stuff. Hitting me up telling me she misses me and telling me her problems. I somewhat listen but take long to really text or I don't text at all. She knew the deal from the get go and I will remind her every so often. I feel like a **** sometimes but I don't want any emotion involved or to even give her a hint that there might be a possibility at anything evolving.

Me 0]

"OH"

nah you arent to blame, shorty picked yo pocket like a ***** in times square, she's lucky she aint catch that fade

I have a dilemma here fellas. My coworker, whom I've known for a month, and I have good chemistry and we vibe well. If it wasn't for the fact that she has a man, I'd get all on it.

She has her head on straight, going to a top 25 school, and is beautiful. I just feel like because we know a fair amount about each other, I might be too deep in the friendzone. We leave for school in five weeks.

How should I handle this?

I have a dilemma here fellas. My coworker, whom I've known for a month, and I have good chemistry and we vibe well. If it wasn't for the fact that she has a man, I'd get all on it.

She has her head on straight, going to a top 25 school, and is beautiful. I just feel like because we know a fair amount about each other, I might be too deep in the friendzone. We leave for school in five weeks.

You have no dilemma. You leave her alone and keep it moving. She's got a man and you don't need to be in that situation. Don't put yourself in the picture when the frame's already close man. 

Look fam, who am I to judge you on your morals or values, so if you about that life with getting with other dudes ladies, just know the energy and things you do come back ten fold. Second, all she is doing is using you for attention. Instead of pinning over her, how about you use the friendzone to get at one of her single girlfriends before she leaves out of town( if she is this thorough and smart, birds of a feather, flock together).She could be willing to throw you an alley. You are grown and nothing I can say or speak on can make you feel different but really sit down and ask yourself:
"Is this worth it?"
"Can I live with a guilty conscience knowing I smashed this dudes girl"
"In the future, if I really am feeling a girl, will I get mad for someone smashing my old lady I care for?"
If you answer "yes" to these three questions, nut the **** up and state your intentions and do the damn thing. But like I have said a thousand times, TOO MUCH ***** OUT HERE TO **** WITH THATS NOT ATTACHED TO ANOTHER MAN.

"She has a man"

That's your answer, no dirty macking in the thread, don't care how good y'all chemistry is.

"She has a man"

That's your answer, no dirty macking in the thread, don't care how good y'all chemistry is.

This, there's so many tambs out there & you wanna get around with some other dude's shorty? Maybe I'm weird but that's just grimey...you shouldn't have to be a scavenger for box like that. :lol:

isnt the point of havin a fwb to smash others. ur in a relationship dude lol

so what, u want to have freedom to go out with the boys n play xbox anytime u want? im confused lol
nah..relationship means meeting fam, meeting friends, integrating lives n stuff

what we have is we smash each other exclusively aka no rubbers and I don't have to do the typical bf stuff.

Im not seeing where the L is

The L is you can't smash other girls. You have a restricted FWB without the non-sexual advantages of having a gf.

The whole point of a FWB is that there's no commitment and you smash when it's convenient for both. This is why you have a roster.

Smashing multiple FWBs >>> smashing one especially when you can't smash randoms

isnt the point of havin a fwb to smash others. ur in a relationship dude lol

so what, u want to have freedom to go out with the boys n play xbox anytime u want? im confused lol
nah..relationship means meeting fam, meeting friends, integrating lives n stuff

what we have is we smash each other exclusively aka no rubbers and I don't have to do the typical bf stuff.

Im not seeing where the L is
The L is you can't smash other girls. You have a restricted FWB without the non-sexual advantages of having a gf.

The whole point of a FWB is that there's no commitment and you smash when it's convenient for both. This is why you have a roster.

Smashing multiple FWBs >>> smashing one especially when you can't smash randoms
but.....no..rubbaz...such win.

o and i do get the benefits of a gf...cook for me and clean n all that

Last edited:
I know condoms do not provide the natural pleasure/experience one feels during sex but there are too many diseases outchea that people are catching everyday. There is this new super strain of gonorrhea out here I have been reading about and my brother in law(UT Med-Student) has been talking about. He is also seeing some other gnarly **** at this clinic he is interning at that even has him shook, lol. There are ways to make condoms pleasurable(ie: that his/hers ky gel) if applied directly on the condom before penetration...
My God..
But if you are team raw, just be careful or mindful of the chick you are with and your situation. Real spit I tried team raw once back in college and caught crabs, lol..
The worst week-two weeks of my life.Been on that condom(even though not a 100 percent guaranteed) until I met my wife but we still used condoms for a while. I always tell my homeboys;
"If you can't see having a kid with her, think about it"..
A lot of "baby daddies" walking around because they " pull out game" was strong..
But whatever "team" your on(raw/condom), take care of self first and work on your Kegal exercise at least, so if you are going raw, at least your pull out game will be really about that life,lol(word to my bro Tdogg).
Peace..

Last edited:
this thread is dumb n filled with fan fiction for people that frabricate n day dream.

condoms reduce risk of disease, but people dont understand the fact that there are lots of incurrable diseases n viruses. and yes, u can still catch herpes with a condom.

Plus dudes don't have the history, it's about young cats asking for direction, getting that guidance and now eventually flourishing and that's what the tales are, stories of these guys doing well. If you need help, let it out papa we're here to help. Don't make this thread what you think it is.

Exactly, the dudes asking for help are actually listening and then going out and changing their ways. This thread has been helpful to probably everyone. Even people that are already out there flourishing are learning a thing or two about themselves and the game.

Man. After an incredibly HOT streak, I think I might be giving up the game for a while.

I've found a gem.

5'10", bright blue eyes/blonde hair, thin waist, double D's and one of the fattest masses I've seen. Face is like a mix between Gwen Paltrow and Baja from Never Back Down.
But the best part is I hang out with her so effortlessly. For the first time in a while caking feels GOOD. I must have a fever or something :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom