TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Spain and I swear chicks are competing for who wears the smallest shorts. Cheeks hanging everywhere B

An old coworker hit me up last night. Always wanted to hit but at the time I had a girl and played Mr. Faithful. Told her I wanted to see her before she went to work today. All it took was 20 mins to get in them guts and then she dipped right after. Now my FWB is telling me to come through after she gets off work because she has some "stress to relieve" and hit me with winky face emoji...so much for that celibacy trip she was on. And then my ex is asking me what I have planned this weekend on top of all of that....

I'm patiently waiting for all this to blow up in my face because I'm a lazy juggler....but wooooooooooh let's go! :smokin

I implore every single man to travel and experience international yambs, once in their life..
I'm over in Japan sweating like a mofo
tdogg2k tdogg2k
Big bro can attest to this. It's women I have never seen before. Women from Africa to Iceland to Ireland, man it's just a smorgesboard of yambs and this is my first night here. Even my wife is like, "Damn.."
Lol, it's a really beautiful place...
American chicks are basic. We off that.
EVERYTHING FOREIGN

BRETHREN I TOLD YOU!!!!!

I walk around everyday looking like a dog in heat.
im telling you the ratio is 7:10 out here in Asia of pretty chicks you got to double take on
and even the 3-10 ain't that bad....

then the international chicks.
I went to a strip club in Roppongi (make sure you go there @Mugen81)
and the sexiest El Savadorian chick I've ever seen in my life.

Last edited:
Haven't been to Asia yet but my two favorite places internationally

Barcelona - of course the Spanish women but bad tourist yambs from all over Europe (Swedes were my personal fav) plus Australians and Canadians

DR - bad Dominican women obviously but yambs from all over South America and surprisingly Russia

BRETHREN I TOLD YOU!!!!!

I walk around everyday looking like a dog in heat.
im telling you the ratio is 7:10 out here in Asia of pretty chicks you got to double take on
and even the 3-10 ain't that bad....

then the international chicks.
I went to a strip club in Roppongi (make sure you go there @Mugen81)
and the sexiest El Savadorian chick I've ever seen in my life.
Might have to do Roppongi tomorrow, lol..
In Osaka now, but first day/night in Tokyo was just AMAZING. My wife and I went to this little jazz lounge and chopped it up with this Japanese/Brazilian mix waitress. MY GOD she was on another level..
I'm a hit you with that pm though for the "Gentlemans" club..
Lol

How do you guys deal with relatives who are pushing the topic of marriage to you. I'm 30 right now and my relatives keep pestering me about finding a partner to marry. I'm not even ready for that yet :smh:

Roppongi is in Tokyo btw.

I just love japan, went to Fukuyoka which is like a little southern island with some museums, and it was still poppin out there

How do you guys deal with relatives who are pushing the topic of marriage to you. I'm 30 right now and my relatives keep pestering me about finding a partner to marry. I'm not even ready for that yet :smh:

In the same boat. I just tell them I haven't found the right one yet - which is true

Then they're like "Good. Don't settle"

I implore every single man to travel and experience international yambs, once in their life..
I'm over in Japan sweating like a mofo
Wiping+Forehead+-+Inward+Lip+Roll+-+Herman+Cain.jpg

@Tdogg2k
Big bro can attest to this. It's women I have never seen before. Women from Africa to Iceland to Ireland, man it's just a smorgesboard of yambs and this is my first night here. Even my wife is like, "Damn.."
Lol, it's a really beautiful place...

Started talking to this chick that's a mix of japanese, black and mexican.

She said that she cooks and that each night i have a choice of mexican, japanese and soul food with an Asian massage

She said that she cooks and that each night i have a choice of mexican, japanese and soul food with an Asian massage

What are you waiting for?! Dine and smash.

SRS
this isn't even a hesitation, just ask for the full Asian package first.

and believe it or not Asia countries fry chicken better than any family reunion, soul restaurant, friends house I've ever been to.
REAL TALK

^
Japanese and Korean fried chicken / wings are crack. Would rather eat those than American style fried chicken.

This is the best chicken wings in the states.....come to the NOLA and holla at me if you think otherwise!

I used to wanna be, livin like it's only me...but now I spend my time, thinkin bout a way to get you off my mind!

telling ya. Tell these dudes the ratio of how many times you had to double take.
Outchea in Kyoto today..
But between Shibuya-Roppongi-Harajuku(neighborhoods of Tokyo)...
This **** doesn't make any sense...
Had to put the blue blockers on for some of these women.. Too many yambs outchea this summer and they are doing the most.
Lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom