TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at a function last night and this cute quiet girl I recognized from school (we never once talked to each other) kept eyeing me, only thing is her dude (or what appeared to be her dude, they was booed up and she left with him) was with her.

Should I have pounced or was I right to leave it alone and not cause potential unnecessary conflict?

Was at a function last night and this cute quiet girl I recognized from school (we never once talked to each other) kept eyeing me, only thing is her dude (or what appeared to be her dude, they was booed up and she left with him) was with her.​

Should I have pounced or was I right to leave it alone and not cause potential unnecessary conflict?​

View media item 1101523

Write down what you just wrote on a piece of paper, save it to read 5 yrs later. You'll realize how silly that sounds.

Was at a function last night and this cute quiet girl I recognized from school (we never once talked to each other) kept eyeing me, only thing is her dude (or what appeared to be her dude, they was booed up and she left with him) was with her.​
Should I have pounced or was I right to leave it alone and not cause potential unnecessary conflict?​
laugh.gif
 What mane?

She was a cutie
pimp.gif
 But I definitely wasn't tryna fight over her 
laugh.gif

I have a problem attracting girls that are with their man. You did the right thing by not approaching. No nut is worth that headache.

I'm tryna run but I'm scared she'll do some dumb sh_ like that
Brethren you are grown and free to do as you will. I can understand the concern you have for this girl as a human being but sometimes you have to step back and analyze **** for what it really is. This girl is selfish and is in need of help, that you can't provide. I will never understand how a man/woman could let someone talk to them with blatant disregard. She is emotionally black mailing and manipulating the situation for her own gains to either:
Feel better about herself
Use you until(if he is not already in the arena) old/new challenger to come along.
I have been on both sides of the coin( obsessed about someone and vice versa). When people do that, it's because they have ALOT of emotional baggage from the past and have no self worth. You can't teach her that and you damn well can't protect her. Let's say you guys do get together. You will be a hostage to her, especially if she claims to "love" you.
Love is not selfish, threatening, unkind. It's more to that four letter word. The red flags are there, right in front of you but only you can choose to accept them or follow the rabbit hole. The best thing you can do is walk away, talk to her peoples(whether her parents or friends) and hope she gets help. Telling you from experience, until one loves themselves, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO FIX THEM OR SAVE THEM.
I do wish you the best because I know the situation is hard but brethren don't lose yourself in this created mess that will leave you emotionally bankrupted and scarred and possibly jaded..
Peace

Last edited:

​
humble brag

I'm tryna run but I'm scared she'll do some dumb sh_ like that
Brethren you are grown and free to do as you will. I can understand the concern you have for this girl as a human being but sometimes you have to step back and analyze **** for what it really is. This girl is selfish and is in need of help, that you can't provide. I will never understand how a man/woman could let someone talk to them with blatant disregard. She is emotionally black mailing and manipulating the situation for her own gains to either:
Feel better about herself
Use you until(if he is not already in the arena) old/new challenger to come along.
I have been on both sides of the coin( obsessed about someone and vice versa). When people do that, it's because they have ALOT of emotional baggage from the past and have no self worth. You can't teach her that and you damn well can't protect her. Let's say you guys do get together. You will be a hostage to her, especially if she claims to "love" you.
Love is not selfish, threatening, unkind. It's more to that four letter word. The red flags are there, right in front of you but only you can choose to accept them or follow the rabbit hole. The best thing you can do is walk away, talk to her peoples(whether her parents or friends) and hope she gets help. Telling you from experience, until one loves themselves, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO FIX THEM OR SAVE THEM.
I do wish you the best because I know the situation is hard but brethren don't lose yourself in this created mess that will leave you emotionally bankrupted and scarred and possibly jaded..
Peace
I understand where you're coming from fam. I was thinking hard about the situation and seriously consider talking to her parents about this whole thing. This other girl is seriously something that I want, and she wants it to. Plus I actually trust this girl as it's been building over three years and just recently things have definitely been going in a really good direction.

​
humble brag
 ​
I guess
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, but it could also be an L because I coulda hollered on the slick and at least got her number or something​
 ​
Oh well​
 ​
iq4YNHiJTffLk.gif
 ​

Last edited:
I understand where you're coming from fam. I was thinking hard about the situation and seriously consider talking to her parents about this whole thing. This other girl is seriously something that I want, and she wants it to. Plus I actually trust this girl as it's been building over three years and just recently things have definitely been going in a really good direction.
Don't let a good thing pass you by for someone that is not ready for what you want or can provide. I know it's a complex situation but you have to look at this as one of your major "Life" test/wake-up calls. I can't fault you for feeling the way you do because suicide is some real ****. I've had thoughts about it through out the years until I got help and started to learn to love me more. It's a process and a very arduous task that i still deal with even being happily married. The best thing anybody ever did was walk away from me. I did my ex like this because I didn't like me. I literally hated myself, not saying she was a saint but I didn't really have those life skills at that moment. Even the girls I dealt with up until her, I legit hurt because I felt unworthy of love and was on some "FDB" mantra heavy. But it took just one night after smashing a chick that I literally didnt know her name to recognize I was at rock bottom and needed help.
All that I am trying to convey from this anecdote is that if I had stayed with my ex, I would have never got help and could have not only ruined her life but mines as well. As humans we are scared to be vulnerable or to ask for help because it's a sign of weakness. Breh, she needs help, and you can't save her. The best you can do is sit her down, possibly with the parents and shoot the fair one and walk away. It's all up to this young lady to find her path in life. I know it's harsh and it could possibly leave a mark on your heart and conscious but if she really is about that suicide life, their is absolutely nothing you can do. You have to put you and yours first, brethren. If you live your life in the fear/shadows for someone else, promise you will become the same monster of insecurity they are.
I give advice out of respect and love for my follow man. Like I have said, I could be totally wrong and I can admit that but this situation I have personally lived through and this is not your fight. This is up to her, God or whoever is in the sky. She will only get better if she truly wants it. Don't live your life trying to save somebody that can choose to leave you on the dime.
The chose is yours and I know it's hard:
"**** it, let the Fishburne..
Red Pill or Blue..
You live and you learn"
Peace..

@Don Adidada
You have to sit her down and really shoot the fair one with this young lady. That "Passive Agressive" behavior gets no play in this ride. Communication will always be the key in any relationship/friendship. If you don't establish that foundation, feelings will get hurt and resentment will set in. If you can't tell her your feelings and vice versa, then **** will end real bad. Let her know the deal from your end and also state that these little"tantrums" are for children, not adults. Put that as tactful as you can. If she can't handle this or put her feelings out there in a coherent space, step back and do you my dude. Like I have always said, stressing over women that are not family, your wife or fiancé, should not dictate your well being or life. Too many women out here that could be better fits for you then someone who is doing the most with silent treatment. I know she is dope but it could be another chick out there but trust everything is about timing in this life and this just may not be the right time..
Your tutelage is always appreciated. These wise words will be put to use. Thanks.

I kind of just threw him stuff about the girl and what not. I could care less if the dude mentions that I gave him the number honestly.
YO. Too funny, I got into a huge fight with ole SF girl last night. I was testing her/ being an a hole for no good reason, and she put me in my place. When girls usually let me do that, it's all bad for them... But she stuck up for herself and called me out so I respect her even more.
Not too many chicks stick up for themselves or get sonned even worse for getting out of pocket. O well there them select few that do and they get that respect.

Oh man... I gave up the testing LOOONNNGGG time ago with the girl I'm with now :lol:

She never once backed down, always putting up a fight, yet compromising at the end.

I was like... Forget it, she's the one. And stopped frontin' :lol:

Don't let a good thing pass you by for someone that is not ready for what you want or can provide. I know it's a complex situation but you have to look at this as one of your major "Life" test/wake-up calls. I can't fault you for feeling the way you do because suicide is some real ****. I've had thoughts about it through out the years until I got help and started to learn to love me more. It's a process and a very arduous task that i still deal with even being happily married. The best thing anybody ever did was walk away from me. I did my ex like this because I didn't like me. I literally hated myself, not saying she was a saint but I didn't really have those life skills at that moment. Even the girls I dealt with up until her, I legit hurt because I felt unworthy of love and was on some "FDB" mantra heavy. But it took just one night after smashing a chick that I literally didnt know her name to recognize I was at rock bottom and needed help.
All that I am trying to convey from this anecdote is that if I had stayed with my ex, I would have never got help and could have not only ruined her life but mines as well. As humans we are scared to be vulnerable or to ask for help because it's a sign of weakness. Breh, she needs help, and you can't save her. The best you can do is sit her down, possibly with the parents and shoot the fair one and walk away. It's all up to this young lady to find her path in life. I know it's harsh and it could possibly leave a mark on your heart and conscious but if she really is about that suicide life, their is absolutely nothing you can do. You have to put you and yours first, brethren. If you live your life in the fear/shadows for someone else, promise you will become the same monster of insecurity they are.
I give advice out of respect and love for my follow man. Like I have said, I could be totally wrong and I can admit that but this situation I have personally lived through and this is not your fight. This is up to her, God or whoever is in the sky. She will only get better if she truly wants it. Don't live your life trying to save somebody that can choose to leave you on the dime.
The chose is yours and I know it's hard:
"**** it, let the Fishburne..
Red Pill or Blue..
You live and you learn"
Peace..
I gotta do what's right and what you said hits hard. It makes a lot of sense though, she can only help herself. Honestly the three year girl and me have tried but something always got on the way, I'd regret and hate myself for the rest of my life for passing up something that has a much higher chance than with this suicidal girl. I'm going to slowly give her subtle hints that we need to talk in person and hopefully with her parents there too.

Sometimes you make eye contact with a chick and it's like there is a mutual understanding that you guys wanna **** each other's brains out but that's all it is and nothing more. She could be with her man or some other reason you can't get at her but sometimes eye contact is just eye contact. I didnt always realize this :lol:

How'd u meet etc... I'm out the game, gotta live through ya'll
frown.gif
She also works once or twice a week at the store where I work at but puts in full-time hours at the Spirit corporate office. She always had the huge bazongas but obviously kept a sweater on. Kept them joints under wraps

I never really noticed her because she kept to herself and didn't really talk to ******

But one day I was just looking at her and I was like, "damn". She's honestly probably the baddest at my job right now.

So I asked another girl for her last name so I could find her on Instagram, I followed her, made sure to go through and like EVERY SINGLE ONE of her pics
laugh.gif
, and then she did the exact same with my pics
nerd.gif

Then I sent her my number via Insta Direct but she never texted me lol. I rarely see her at work because of her other job so I never really had the opportunity to talk to her about that until recently. She FINALLY texted me two weeks or so, but she's a terrible texter so that part of the game was leading nowhere.

I was on the verge of giving up until I happened to get a break with her at the same time. The two of us alone in the breakroom chopping it up. She's cool and intelligent. About 2-3 years older than me but it ain't no thang.

I don't want to bore anyone so long story short I had to squeeze by her at work. Crotch area accidentally brushed against her considerable posterior. Not getting into detail but she was pretty cool with that. That's how I knew that the situation was on and popping. She already told me she likes drinking and I already showed her the extensive amount of alcohol that we keep at the crib.

The only issue is that neither of us have our own places so space is an issue. I have a big crib but I got some extended family (four people, 3 of which are kids) staying with us for the summer so the crib is never open like how I used to have it. When school starts it'll be different, but that's a month from now

I need to know where and how I can do this lol. I'm not very experienced with this sort of thing and I don't want my "window" to close on me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom